SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anakwardasiangurl
Style_council
anakwardasia...

i’m starting to be a little intrested in oxfords.
and also, are they appropiate enough to wear to school?
i’m sure they are because they give off that school girl vibe when i see them.

oh and what can i wear with oxfords?

posted over 4 years ago
daisygirl89
Style_council
daisygirl89

Anything! Jeans, dresses, skirts! They look cute with thigh high socks too

posted over 4 years ago

Sarabear
Style_council
Sarabear

jeans and a white tee shirt, flouncy skirts, anything really, i like to wear them to school

posted over 4 years ago

WiesOudshoorn
Style_council
WiesOudshoorn

i love them with rolled up camel pants!

posted over 4 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Love flat oxfords and heeled ones too. The flat ones would definitely be appropriate for school! You can wear them with anything really :P
You can get them at all different prices, maybe like $20-$40 if you buy cheaper ones from somewhere like Target, maybe around $60-100 if you’re buying leather ones. This can give you an idea: http://www.shopstyle.com/browse/womens-shoes?fts=oxfords#

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

anything! i’ve really become enamored with oxfords now. i want a black and white pair

posted over 4 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

ive been looking for some atm , i cant find a really nice pair for a reasonable price , so im just waiting for the sales atm!

posted over 4 years ago

juju_noodle85
Style_council
juju_noodle85

depends on where you get them but usually urban outfitters has some affordable ones . also try aldo .

posted over 4 years ago

opfiend
Style_council
opfiend

I found mine at a thrift store for around $4. I usually wear them with colored tights, a black pencil skirt, and some kind of top.

posted over 4 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

the price varies. i bought mine for 100+ bucks but they are bottega veneta. you can find them anywhere now, f21, thrift stores, seriously everywhere

posted over 4 years ago

MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

idk

posted over 4 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

it depends what kind of oxfords you get! i got high heel black ones and i wore them with a striped skirt and floral shirt with tights and it was wonderful. if you have flat ones, they might look better with jeans, and vintage-y ones would be good with shorts and light cardigan

posted over 4 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

i also got mine at crossroads (it’s a buy/sell/trade store) and they were $18! but they range from $25-$40 i do believe at forever 21, but they tend to have them at thrift stores too!

posted over 4 years ago

thesimpletheory
Style_council
thesimpletheory

i got mine at forever 21 for $25 but i know steve madden has a nice collection of them.

posted over 3 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I love oxfords! the good thing about mainstream fashion is that cheap companies will mass produce them, so you can probably find a cheap pair at ross (I did). there’s also cheap clothing stores like Charlotte Russe, H&M, and F21.
imo try not to get huge heels, especially if you’re wearing them to class (based on your pic I’m guessing you’re in high school?). they can look slutty.
to avoid that schoolgirl look, get something less feminine and more menswear-inspired—and I would opt for a brown vs. a black. oxford flats are nice too! :)

posted over 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

try target! and f21!

posted over 3 years ago

xylemyuen
Style_council
xylemyuen

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandMadeVintageShoes?ref=si_shop

you may go to visit it! All shoes are handmade and done with leather which can provide a good ventilation inside the shoes!!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION