SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FeliceRaina
Style_council
FeliceRaina

I wrote a blog post on how to prepare for a shopping trip http://kissofjoy.blogspot.com/2012/03/shopaholic-with-game-plan.html Please leave some feedback on how you prepare on the blog comments or on here! Thanks

posted over 2 years ago
obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

Honestly I mostly shop at Goodwill…I am a big time thrifter…or at least I think I am…lol!

I go to bed the night before and wake up early so I can there early enough to get a cart. I wear comfortable shoes and minimal clothing…since I will trying on a ton of things.

I also make sure that I eat breakfast because I also know that I will be there for about 3-4hrs.

posted over 2 years ago

framedfrosting
Style_council
framedfrosting

I just wrote a post last week about what I do to prepare for a shoppping trip too! That’s too funny. I’m checking yours out now and maybe you’ll do the same! http://framedfrosting.blogspot.com/2012/03/preparing-for-shopping-weekend.html

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I definitely research first which stores are on SALE. Lol! Then I list down my budget and certain reminders of what are the items that I need. This is for clothes though, grocery is a different story.

posted over 2 years ago

jasmine19
Style_council
jasmine19

I actually never prepare, I randomly waltz into stores when I have free time never looking for anything in particular

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I check for sales and coupons, and I always clean out my purse before I go shopping – I hate lugging around a three ton bag, because my arm will be killing me by the end of the day. I stick to the essentials, and I always wear flats!

posted over 2 years ago

Crisss
Style_council
Crisss

I never prepare….I just buy every time I have the ocasion

posted almost 2 years ago

robin77
Style_council
robin77

Pretty much like “fashion-nerd” shops; I always start an online account with the retail stores I go to because they send you discount coupons. Armed with these, I wait for a sale day and go shopping early, usually with something specific in mind so I don’t buy something else (unless it’s really cool!).

posted almost 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION