SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
AnErin
Style_council
AnErin

For those familiar with the store, by now you probably know it is closing. Different stores will close at different times. One close to my house is already gone. It was my favorite store. Yes their fashions were struggling lately but I figured it would turn around. I think lately a lot of stores are struggling with bringing in anything good.

I almost cried when I truly learned of Dot's fate. Someone told me about it at work one day but I had to go to my favorite location to find out for myself. Sure enough, the place was almost bare, they were just trying to clear out the last of their stuff.

To me, it is like seeing an old friend leave. We all have our favorite stores and when one goes bankrupt, it is a sad day. I bought a couple small things just to have something to add to my memorobilia collection.

posted 6 months ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

Yes I've also heard about that. It's so sad that they had to go out of business after 25 years :( Don't be sad for too long. Maybe you can find  boutiques with similar style. In the SF bay area we have H&M, Wet Seal, Francesca's and foreign exchange.

posted 5 months ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION