SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
FamousBlueRaincoats
Style_council
FamousBlueRa...

I lost my favorite, ONLY flattering pair of pants, a high-waisted pair of 70s style wide-leg jeans (think Last Tango in Paris, haha). I have the problem that I’m tall, with a freakishly long torso, and low-rise or mid-rise pants always cut into me in weird places, which is both terribly uncomfortable and terribly unflattering. Anyways, I’m having a hell of a time finding any cute high-waist jeans online (except for skinny jeans, which look weird on me), so I need help from better shoppers – I’m sure there are some of you on here! Anything in a boot cut, flare, wide leg, or trouser cut, preferably with pockets in the back (why do they make so many high waist pants with no pockets in the back? Eww). Has anyone noticed anything like this while shopping recently? Searches have been no help. Thanks for any help!!!!!

posted about 4 years ago
chicme
Style_council
chicme

where do you find high waist skinny jeans?

posted about 3 years ago

AnindhitaRustiyan
Style_council
AnindhitaRus...

try mobile power. I have a pairs and it look great to me.

posted about 3 years ago

saramcclay
Style_council
saramcclay

in my experience, 7 for all mankind makes the best highwaist jeans of all styles.

i have skinnies, bootcuts, bellbottoms, flares, a 2 different trouser styles. a lot of them have 2% spandex so they’re a bit more stretchy so they’re not uncomfortable when sitting.

if you’re looking for a wider leg opening i would recommend the ginger.

posted about 3 years ago

staystitching
Style_council
staystitching

try hudson jeans

posted about 3 years ago

hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Asos.com has a few, here are some examples;

Or these ones from The Outnet.. This pair from John Lewis are great too. Hope it helps!

posted about 3 years ago

vintage_taupe
Style_council
vintage_taupe

I went to shop style.com and entered what you are looking for , here are the results:

[here]

posted about 3 years ago

newday_newoutfit
Style_council
newday_newou...

BUCKLE! <3

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION