Forum
SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Stylatouille
New_user Stylatouille is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Stylatouille reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Stylatouille

I was wondering: how do you feel about heelless platforms/pumps? Like the ones from this article:

http://stylatouille.blogspot.com/2012/02/zonder-hak-hak.html

The ones in black are pretty cool, I think. Or are they too freaky to actually wear on the streets?

posted over 2 years ago
Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I personally don’t like these kind of shoes and wouldn’t wear them because they’re too crazy for me. But they are very bold and if the person wearing them has confidence then i bet she can rock them!
they seem pretty unstable though.

posted over 2 years ago

Stylatouille

10 points - Become a fan

Stylatouille

Well, I tried them on and they’re actually quite easy to walk on! I’m sure you’re screwed if someone (accidently) pushes you, but as long as you’re just walking, they’re fine. At least the pair I tried on. I’ve got heels at home that are harder to walk on…

But yeah… they ARE crazy… Still in doubt whether I should buy them or not :D

posted over 2 years ago

Smash86
Style_council
Smash86

I’d wear em for Halloween or a theme party but not for everyday :P just too freaky! They also look pretty unstable to walk in.

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

The black ones are cute, but I think they’re a trend that people are going to look back on and say “Oh geez, what were we thinking?” That, and I’m pretty sure they’re really bad for the health of your feet, hips, back, etc.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

I don’t get how anyone can walk in those shoes without falling over… Some of them are cute, but I don’t think I will ever get a pair.

posted over 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

P.S. This is a great topic (I’ve been wondering the same thing about these shoes myself!) but would be better suited to the Ready to Wear forum – please post there next time. Thanks! :)

posted over 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I think they’re God awful.

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

lol I’d feel like a predatory dinosaur wearing them. I think they’re fun for making a statement or being worn ironically, but not for actual style or fashion

posted over 2 years ago

GrazingFashion
Style_council
GrazingFashion

I think these shoes are designed for certain people. They’re not for everyone. My friend wore it and even though she was fine the whole night, I was panicking that she might fall the whole time I was with her.

Personally though you can get the same level of boldness from some other kind of shoes. I think it’s bold but I just couldn’t wrap my head around the idea of it as being beautiful.

posted over 2 years ago

Stylatouille

10 points - Become a fan

Stylatouille

@katiecat: I’m with you! I also think in a couple of years we’re gonna laugh so hard about this idea. That’s also why I’m not willing to spend a lot of money on them. No they’re crazy but to some people fun, but in a couple of months or a year, they’re just ridiculous…

@fashion_nerd: sorry posting it in the wrong section. Will pay more attention to that next time :)

And to everybody who think it’s just impossible to walk on them: try them on for fun, you’ll find out it’s actually easy :)

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i think they are amazing!i’ve always wanted a pair, and i’m especially curious to see how it feels to walk in them!

posted over 2 years ago

EmTrava
Style_council
EmTrava

I actually like them! Pretty edgy but requires a lot of confidence to wear them. :)

posted over 2 years ago

obsessed1302
Style_council
obsessed1302

They are def for people with confidence…lol! They do look extremly hard to walk in but if they are comfy and you like them then go for it…

posted over 2 years ago

pixelhazard
Style_council
pixelhazard

They are definately designed for the heel pro that can walk a grass lawn i stilettos and not sink completly in. Relying completly on our ability to walk like barbie, it’s probably more likely to make you look like you need to go to the toilet than hot but I have to say i’ve seen some rockin’ versions :)

http://brightgreenlaces.com

posted over 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

They seem to hurrrrrrt, because you’re on your toes the whole day. But, I’m not sure if anybody on the streets can pull it off like Lady Gaga.

posted over 2 years ago

anyelina
Style_council
anyelina

I personally dont like and wouldnt wear them . Dont think i would be able to walk on my toes the whole time .

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION