SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
YvonneGratham
Style_council
YvonneGratham

I see items being sold, but I haven’t seen many people wearing it. I’m considering buying something from Chictopia shop. The selection resembles a little of urban outfitters and nasty gal. But I’m not sure about the quality and the shipping. Anyone has tips to share?

posted over 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I’ve had several experience buying from Chictopia Shop. Usually I pay attention to wear the item ships from. Since I live in the US, I tend to choose items that ship from the US just because I don’t like waiting. Some of my favorite stores on Chictopia are: ShopRoyalMint , Jillpineda and TheWhitePepper

posted almost 2 years ago

juleenforbes
Style_council
juleenforbes

no

alyssabird
Style_council
alyssabird

You totally should get something from the Chic shop! I have my own store in the chic shop and I am an independent designer, so I am sure some of the other shops are indie lines as well and I’m sure the other shop owners would appreciate any support and orders from other Chictopia members! Also, you can find some really unique pieces that are exclusive to the Chic Shop that you couldn’t find in somewhere like urban outfitters and the upside is that you would have something unique that no one else would have! As far as quality, just check the product description or look at pricing, its easy to tell the quality of a garment by the way it is priced and the materials used in the piece. For shipping I use USPS and provide tracking with all my sales, so I am sure other sellers do the same, but you can always ask the shop owner directly, we are usually quick to reply to any customers questions!

lolitalee
New_user lolitalee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When lolitalee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
lolitalee

no,but i wanna try

NathalieBrown
New_user NathalieBrown is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When NathalieBrown reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
NathalieBrown

All in all. I also love Chictopia! I saw whitepepper and they have fab clothes too.

BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

Not yet-I’m on a buy-no-clothes-till-Thanksgiving hiatus currently. But I do always check it out and drool over selections. The prices aren’t bad either!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION