SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

I’m looking at (and drooling) over some of the clothes I see on the website! They’re so budget-friendly! I was just wondering if any of you have shopped there before? Is it legit? Is the clothes of OKAY quality? I’m not expecting amazing quality fabric because you get what you pay for but I don’t want to buy something that will fall apart after one wear and wash. Please help me out!

posted almost 3 years ago
demedem
Style_council
demedem

I love them too! Im really weary of the korean websites because they dont word stuff right if that makes sense? but they are paypal verified right?

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

Yes well it says they are! So if they’re paypal certified then they must be legit..cause I’ve come across a few sketchy websites just didn’t wanna get scammed.

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

I noticed that! That’s also how I found the site.

kelseykelsey
Style_council
kelseykelsey

I was just having a grand old time picking out cute stuff to buy, but when I went to check out I ran into this:
“A minimum order amount of US$100.00 is required in order to checkout.”
um. what the fuck. no thanks then. Is this for real?

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

Yea its real I saw that too! I only had $40 of stuff too lol but i figured that if I saved a bit of money from shopping at the mall that it might be worth it. Plus I think they do that because its a wholesale site:0 I just hope I don’t buy $100 worth of stuff then its not good quality.

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

You should deff let us knw if you buy anything. Cz I’m a I’ll interested now!!!

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

Lol i suppose I will be the tester!

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

Please!! If the items are at lleast good quality, the $100 min would be worth it, though I’m noticing that all the items I’ve looked at so far are one size….

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

Lol I probably will buy some! Yea I’m a little worried about the size I’m usually a medium to large but I think they might be stretchy material well I hope so :0

REPLY TO DISCUSSION