SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LowerEast
Style_council
LowerEast

So while blowing time waiting for a movie and my boyfriend went into H&M and they were having a crazy sale where all blazers and jackets were and additional $15 off……OMG I got the perfect boyfriend blazer that was somewhat double-breasted for only $20 and it is the best fit. Also I am not sure if anyone else has noticed but a lot of their pieces are coming in really cheap….under $20. Obviously these pieces arent signed and you have to look but there are tons of deals to be found.

posted about 4 years ago
banaANAS
Style_council
banaANAS

thanks for the heads up on my way first thing tomorrow morning! i have been diying for a double breasted blazer!

posted about 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Imma go check it out on tuesday. I hope its still there

posted about 4 years ago

jo_branscomb
Style_council
jo_branscomb

Imma go check it out on tuesday. I hope its still there

posted about 4 years ago

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

I bought a blazer for 10 dollars on sunday! I went in again today just to look around and the sale was still going on.

posted about 4 years ago

justbenatural
Style_council
justbenatural

A lot of places are having sales, especially as they try to clear out the winter racks for spring/summer pieces (though I’ve even seen some spring stuff clearanced out in the sun belt)! I know the Gap at the Westfield mall where I live is giving 30% off a new pair of jeans if you donate a pair of old ones. Great discount for a good cause! =) Recycle, reduce, reuse!

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION