SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LUMINA
Style_council
LUMINA

hey guys, iv been looking for a H&M black leather jacket forevvvverrr. Exactly like this one (http://chictopia.com/photos/lulu/3542462071/354…) often worn by chictopians Lulu and Lindarr. i finally came across one on ebay but when i checked back the auction had ended. curses :[ cant find them anywhere else. im guessing since its almost summer its going to be even harder to find them. HELP ME OUT GUYSSS!! cheeeeers!
-LUMINA

posted over 6 years ago
LUMINA
Style_council
LUMINA

bump post* >_<

posted over 6 years ago

loulouisa
Style_council
loulouisa

H&M currently has leather jackets. Here anyway. So check whether yours has one too.
Or check at Forever 21 or Bershka

posted over 6 years ago

Angel_In_The_Pit
Style_council
Angel_In_The...

h&m has faux leather jackets? I’m also looking for one like you described Lumina! If you have any lucky please get back to me!

posted over 6 years ago

LUMINA
Style_council
LUMINA

:[ i tried the H&M store in san francisco but they don’t have faux leather jackets anymore.arrg. AITP i suggest trying on ebay, they have a few H&M ones. good luck >_<

posted over 6 years ago

anniebananie
Style_council
anniebananie

hey lumina,
oh, i feel so bad! i actually saw the exact one you’re talking about at the h&m in dc – there was one in brown and in black. not sure how badly you want it but i would suggest calling them and asking if they still have it in stock and if they could send it to you. (the price for both colors was about 50, i think.)
good luck!!

posted over 6 years ago

LUMINA
Style_council
LUMINA

thanks everyone for replying and giving suggestions!>_< i got the jacket i wanted and i lovvee it! yay!

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION