SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Thought it would be good to start some threads listing good shopping finds, but given the wide range of styles and budgets that are on Chictopia, it might be prudent to separate good discount stuff from discounted luxury brands.

So post all your cheap and chic findings here for everyone to enjoy:

I’ll start with the Urban Outfitters “Deal of the Week” thing they started a month ago or so. Every week they pick a category of items and discount them pretty heavily. This week it’s graphic tees for guys (here) and girls (here).

posted about 5 years ago
RazzleDazzleMe
Style_council
RazzleDazzleMe

Marshalls had some amazing Mary Jane heels by Style&Co. for only 16.99. I’m not sure if they are in every store but they are so cute! I had to buy them. They are really comfy also.

Also American Apparel started discounting items on their website. women
men
Kids

posted about 5 years ago

LilyDarling
Style_council
LilyDarling

if you live in NYC, you should check out C L O T H I N G L I N E sample sale – and sign-up their email list – it locates 261 W 36th Street (between 7th & 8th Ave)
2nd Floor – and run sample sales everyday till 7pm with a roaster of labels like helmut lang, alice & olivia, kate spade …. etc. Currently 33% for all kenneth cole footware, both men and women…. if you check it out often, you will definitely get some good by… Oh!! Century 21 is doing 75% off its summer stocks… i will definitely be there, xoxo

posted about 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

if you live in the sf bay area, shotwell is having a moving sale. Not sure how long its going on. I was there two days ago and they have such amazing stuff. They carry cheap mondays jeans and for their moving sale, everything is 40% off. They also have a vintage section where everything is $5. Definitely check it out if you’re in the area

posted about 5 years ago

geekbonchic
Style_council
geekbonchic

Didn’t realize they were moving! And he spent so much time building up the space, too. I should stop by to say hi. Thanks for the heads up.

posted about 5 years ago

alwaysalanna
Style_council
alwaysalanna

billion dollar babes is free to sign up (its a website) and they host 3 sample sales a week and last 48 hours. i can usually find some fabulous and cheap stuff on there
also, lucky magazine has a lot of websites in their issues (they have a section solely devoted to this in each issue) and they always give websites with fabulous deals on current trends, so definitely check those out!

posted about 5 years ago

haliincollege
Style_council
haliincollege

Thanks for the thing about lucky magazine.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION