posted almost 4 years ago
1 2
LouisDior
New_user LouisDior is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When LouisDior reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
LouisDior

H&M!!. Don’t get me wrong I love F21 and I agree with the other H&M can be a bit pricey compared to F21. But I feel that F21 tends to repeat their trends even though their selection is a bit more diverse. I love the European style H&M has with their clothes. Plus I’m usually in love with all their blazers. Another factor is I’ve been loving the oversized shirt look lately and F21’s have been o baggy while H&M’s fit just right.

ninety2wo
Style_council
ninety2wo

H&M, we don’t have F21 here

eviamar
Style_council
eviamar

I would say forever21 because now I am living in Europe and they don’t have it here unless you live in the UK. When I was lived elsewhere I would say H&M, because European fashion is sometimes more appraised. What it boils down to is where I live. ANd of course if you are going shopping in the States then buy from Forever21 and if in Europe you might as well buy H&M. I remember when looking in the U.S H&M seemed more expensive but here it doesn’t. Must be because of the exchange rates.

meesha
Style_council
meesha

EVERYONE at my school shops at F21, so you automaticall know where people get their clothes. it’s very “trendy” whereas I like to wear original items, and H&M definitely supplys that. F21 is where I get my basics like jeans and jackets or tanks, but H&M is where I go for absolutely everything!

tranlucy
New_user tranlucy is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When tranlucy reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
tranlucy

As of now, I really like H&M. I do love Forever 21 but it’s super hard to find things at their stores and their American site is much better than their Canadian, so that’s a disadvantage for me. I currently love some of the stuff H&M has, it’s cute and sophisticated!

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

H&M. I don’t love either, but Forever 21 is notoriously cluttered and a mild hit or complete miss. It’s cheaper – $4 tshirts? But H&M generally has a better selection.

New_user 41457 is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When 41457 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!

H&M! always. even though both brands are on the cheeper side of clothing, F21 stuff just falls apart.

kedell
Style_council
kedell

Both!! you can find pieces in both places you can add more expensive pieces to to stand out…but to pick one, it would have to be H&M, they just have more quality pieces

1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION