SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
imalyssamarie
Style_council
imalyssamarie

Every so often I see decent-looking heels at Forever21 and I’m skeptical about them, of course, but does anybody already have an opinion?

posted over 2 years ago
SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

My only issue would be worrying about quality

posted over 2 years ago

VersatileMoTIF
Style_council
VersatileMoTIF

Im with you both, every once in a while i may see some that look ok but for the most part they look so cheap to me. I would definitely be worrying about quality as well.

posted over 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

I got my f21 shoes for more than a year already and it’s still looks alright. I use it a lot too. I guess it depends on how you store too.

posted over 2 years ago

dvinamm
Style_council
dvinamm

Most of my forever 21 shoes have eventually worn out within 6 months. quality isnt really there.

posted about 2 years ago

headbandit
Style_council
headbandit

I think it’s kind of hit or miss. I recently bought a pair of platform mary janes that seem pretty nice!

posted about 2 years ago

Natuhlee
Style_council
Natuhlee

I agree with headbandit. I have some heels from forever and love them, and have for a while, but its Definatly a hit or miss. There are some that you cant believe are so cheap, and some that you can tell just how cheap they are.

posted about 2 years ago

chloeexxo
Style_council
chloeexxo

I really believe that you are paying for what you get. They are such a good price for a reason. Each shoe is different and some may look cheaper than others. But they will do the job and if you choose wisely no one will ever know.

posted about 2 years ago

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

I agree that it’s hit or miss. I recommend you go to the store and feel their quality, try them on, etc, to get an idea of quality before you buy. I would never order Forever21 shoes online, it just seems too risky.

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

Their flats are great quality but leave the heels on the shelf! Worst quality ever. All of my F.21 heels have broken within a month of purchase,

posted about 2 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

I’m too scared that they will break on me. However, my sister did buy a pair of super tall (i think they were about 5 inches) platforms from F21 and wore them out clubbing with me. Her feet were fine the next day, she didn’t slip or anything

posted about 2 years ago

andrahnng
New_user andrahnng is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When andrahnng reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
andrahnng

I think you should mostly worry about the quality of the shoe, some of the shoes at F21 are pretty good quality, but some aren’t. The quality at F21 always depends on the price, if it’s expensive it’s MOST likely a lot better than the cheaper ones. (Just to state the obvious) Good luck!

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I really like their shoes. I have quite a few pairs. Occasionally they eve carry other brands, like Bamboo. They’re much sturdier than H&M’s shoes! They look better too.

posted about 2 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

Those shoes are so cheap even if you wore them one time and they broke, you shouldn’t feel bad. (Have you seen their blue suade weges? They’re so cute!) But also Target has a lot of cute heels and they are really good quality. I own some and I just love them

posted about 2 years ago

TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

We don’t have Forever21 shops in out country but I don’t like buying shoes in clothes shops. I’m a bit sceptical about the quality :/

posted about 2 years ago

fashion_nerd
Style_council
fashion_nerd

Their shoes are crazy cute, but I don’t usually buy them. I have three pairs of shoes from F21: a pair of stiletto pumps that are okay, a pair of wedges that starting falling apart almost immediately upon leaving the store, and a pair of flat ankle boots that are decent, and the only ones I don’t regret buying.

Personally, I love the shoes from Charlotte Russe. They’re ridiculously cute, and I haven’t had any problems with them. Most of my shoes are from there, and they always have great deals and awesome clearance shoes.

posted about 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

To be honest, their heels look marvelous – that I have to say about that. However, I feel more negatively about their heels because usually within half a year (even if I don’t wear it every day), they still wear out and the glue kind of loses its functionality.

Unfortunately, I learned the hard way by purchasing 3-4 pairs at a time once, haha. So, I say you can buy a pair, but be prepared for the yuckiness afterwards. Also, make sure you really, really like the design.

posted about 2 years ago

Creatingafashionista
Style_council
Creatingafas...

I dont like the quality but then again I am picky about heels.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION