SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
nazlay
Style_council
nazlay

Forever 21 is the best place for anyone to go shopping they have the most affordable and stylish clothes and accesories, they have many different stores where its the regular store 21 or the 2 stores inside the store heritage1981 and twelvebytwelve they are also geting ready to start marketing to younger children with the new line of stores called HTG 81 Kids and they also have clothing for plus sized women and love21 contemperary they aren’t living anyone out I am not a sale person or a representative for them i just love there clothing and accesories.

I would like to hear your feed back on forever 21 clothing and accesories?

posted almost 5 years ago
1 2 4
OldLadyChic
Style_council
OldLadyChic

I used to be an avid shopper of forever 21 till i read this article…http://www.39thandbroadway.com/hate-21/

I haven’t been back since

posted over 4 years ago

lalalahoppx
Style_council
lalalahoppx

I just read the article, and it did make me feel bad for shopping there but at the same time it’s like those videos about the horrible things the meat industry does. It’s sad, but I guess I’m too selfish to give it up all together.. also other popular clothing stores (abercrombie, hollister) have been accused of the exact same thing and racism…

posted over 4 years ago

anikakhan
Style_council
anikakhan

Its a pretty good stores but the quality of their clothes bothers me a lot. I’d rather shop the sales section of Urban. The prices are similar but the quality is USUALLY better.

posted over 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

yeap coolest store ever

posted over 4 years ago

amoebaeinwedges
Style_council
amoebaeinwedges

most affordable store really. with amazingly chic stuffs

posted over 4 years ago

DelightfulDecember
Style_council
DelightfulDe...

I just read some more things about F21. Now I feel pretty bad for the employees there too, I didn’t know they treat them bad. :( Well, last week will be my last time buying their product. XD

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

the actual store is usually kind of messy because they just bunch random things together. I kind of like browsing f21 online because its neat but then I can’t try stuff on. I just ordered some things from there today, 40 dollar free shipping =)

posted over 4 years ago

itswendycloset
Style_council
itswendycloset

i wouldn’t say i am a big fan of forever21 but i do shop now and then. I would browse around to get some fashion inspiration, yet it really hard to find stuff in store because it is to messy

posted over 4 years ago
1 2 4
REPLY TO DISCUSSION