SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
sweetfreedom85
Style_council
sweetfreedom85

I love Forever 21. THey have the best trendy clothes for cheap. The only thing I dont like, is shopping at the store. No, offense but its always a mess… and sometimes it makes it hard to shop. hat do u guys think?

posted about 5 years ago
1 3
elyon61
Style_council
elyon61

I actually have really good luck at Forever21. Everything I’ve gotten there last for quite a while. I have a skirt, dress, and tank tops from there that I’ve worn almost every week for three years and they still look good as new! A lot of their stuff is cheaply made (especially pants), but you just have to sort through the stuff that’s less-than-quality to find the really good stuff.

And it’s always better to shop online from F21. Once you know your approximate sizing in everything, there’s really no point in going in the store anymore. The online product photos are very accurate, anyways.

posted over 3 years ago

krisbliss
Style_council
krisbliss

I actually think they’re good at always having staple items as well as incorporation the trends. If you’re a good rack to rack shopper, you can definitely find some great items from there! And the pricing is affordable!

posted over 3 years ago

elena01
Style_council
elena01

I feel very overwhelmed when I go into a Forever 21 store, there is too much I don’t know where to start and so I usually never really find anything. Once in a while I do find something and they do have some pretty good stuff there.

posted over 3 years ago

pingpongpiang194
Style_council
pingpongpian...

love the rings!
the shops from where i come from is a total disaster sometimes. the clothing is EVERYWHERE! you don’t know where to start and usually will end up walking out due to the eyesore :S
i wish it was cheaper too, but i ain’t complaining much :D
sales are a whole lotta fun!

posted over 3 years ago
1 3
REPLY TO DISCUSSION