SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

I was wondering how you, my fellow chictopians, feel about shoes from forever 21. I’ve gotten mixed reviews but find some of their shoes cute and reasonably priced for someone on a small budget, but was wondering what your opinions are.

posted about 4 years ago
anothercaroline
Style_council
anothercaroline

I’ve got three pairs, and I must say, they’re pretty hardy shoes. Their heels are comfortable (wore them for 8 hours straight standing up at an outdoor concert, they were like 3-4 inches), but I find their flats lacking support/cushioning, so it almost feels like you’re walking barefooted (in a bad way). I think they’re great if you’re on a tight budget, but if you want shoes that are nice to your feet and will last, you won’t find them at F21.

posted about 4 years ago

sweetdion
Style_council
sweetdion

Okay….so I would recommend that you dont buy any of the “Fab Find” sandels that are like $7.50…because u will get what you pay for. Those shoes didnt last very long for me before they started falling apart. BUTTT I love forever21…and the best shoes I own are a pair of gold gladiators that I got from there for like $15.80. When you try them on, you will be able to tell if they will last a long time. ;)

posted about 4 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

I only have one pair…but I love it! It’s boots. The heels are sturdy, as is the material, and they are pretty comfortable. Definitely worth the (less than) $30 I spent on them.
So, I’m no expert, but am happy with what I paid for.

Side note: most of the cheap shoes I have bought have lasted way longer than I expected. Actually, all my shoes are pretty cheap, but they all have lasted very very long and I still wear some of my really old pairs. Sometimes, cheap shoes aren’t so bad. :D

posted about 4 years ago

xlittlewingx
Style_council
xlittlewingx

Forever 21 shoes are pretty good although it’s definitely not my go to place. Once in a while you can find something that’s wearable and that looks cute.

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

yeah i have one pair which are boots are are pretty comfy as they are one size too small, but you should just see how you like them

posted about 4 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

what about the flats that aren’t fab finds? any opinions on that? and if you’re inbetween sizes, should you size up? i wish f21 had reviews for their stuff, and the f21 i go to doesn’t have many shoes so i want to buy some online but i’m always so iffy about it :/

posted about 4 years ago

sweetdion
Style_council
sweetdion

i love their flats! if your inbetween sizes i would size down…Like I wear an 8.5 but fit an 8 perfectly. Their shoe sizes run big in my opinion. Yeah their selection online is small. Make sure u absolutely love the shoes and can see yourself wearing them before you buy them. Like…know what items you want to wear with it…that always makes me feel better when ordering online ;)

posted about 4 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I don’t know if I would buy another pair of shoes from forever 21. I generally don’t like buying cheap shoes. You get what you pay for. I’d rather buy a pair of shoes that last a couple years, than have to purchase another pair every few months. More expensive shoes are much more comfortable too.

posted about 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

They don’t fit that comfortably but I like all the trends a lot.

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION