SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
v_toria
Style_council
v_toria

I was wondering how you, my fellow chictopians, feel about shoes from forever 21. I’ve gotten mixed reviews but find some of their shoes cute and reasonably priced for someone on a small budget, but was wondering what your opinions are.

posted over 4 years ago
anothercaroline
Style_council
anothercaroline

I’ve got three pairs, and I must say, they’re pretty hardy shoes. Their heels are comfortable (wore them for 8 hours straight standing up at an outdoor concert, they were like 3-4 inches), but I find their flats lacking support/cushioning, so it almost feels like you’re walking barefooted (in a bad way). I think they’re great if you’re on a tight budget, but if you want shoes that are nice to your feet and will last, you won’t find them at F21.

posted over 4 years ago

kayl
Style_council
kayl

I only have one pair…but I love it! It’s boots. The heels are sturdy, as is the material, and they are pretty comfortable. Definitely worth the (less than) $30 I spent on them.
So, I’m no expert, but am happy with what I paid for.

Side note: most of the cheap shoes I have bought have lasted way longer than I expected. Actually, all my shoes are pretty cheap, but they all have lasted very very long and I still wear some of my really old pairs. Sometimes, cheap shoes aren’t so bad. :D

posted over 4 years ago

xlittlewingx
Style_council
xlittlewingx

Forever 21 shoes are pretty good although it’s definitely not my go to place. Once in a while you can find something that’s wearable and that looks cute.

posted over 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

yeah i have one pair which are boots are are pretty comfy as they are one size too small, but you should just see how you like them

posted over 4 years ago

woocie
Style_council
woocie

what about the flats that aren’t fab finds? any opinions on that? and if you’re inbetween sizes, should you size up? i wish f21 had reviews for their stuff, and the f21 i go to doesn’t have many shoes so i want to buy some online but i’m always so iffy about it :/

posted over 4 years ago

cutiepie63
Style_council
cutiepie63

I don’t know if I would buy another pair of shoes from forever 21. I generally don’t like buying cheap shoes. You get what you pay for. I’d rather buy a pair of shoes that last a couple years, than have to purchase another pair every few months. More expensive shoes are much more comfortable too.

posted over 4 years ago

pandaphilia
Style_council
pandaphilia

They don’t fit that comfortably but I like all the trends a lot.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION