SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
teribi
Style_council
teribi

I love anything with chunky heels…. but as a daily commuter… realistically, it’s not comfortable… so i buy flats instead… i want to start collecting shoes that i can wear all the time, so which is which…. flats or pumps (or basically anything with heels like heeled clogs…)

posted about 3 years ago
1 2
SeizeTheVintage
Style_council
SeizeTheVintage

I always wear heels! I guess you kind of build up a tolerance? Ha ha. If you’re worried about your feet hurting at the end of the day, you can always where flats to/from work and change into your heels while at work. A lot of people in Melbourne wear sneakers on their way to work and change into appropriate work shoes once in the office, ha ha.

posted almost 3 years ago

TalinBee
New_user TalinBee is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When TalinBee reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
TalinBee

I wear heels/wedges to work Mon – Thurs and flats on Fridays. I started a Friday Flats segment on my blog where I feature my favorite flats of the week! :)

H07xox
Style_council
H07xox

flats!

fmajor
Style_council
fmajor

You can always go with chunky heels, wedges, or platform heels. They’re a lot more comfortable because they aren’t as steep.

sandmallow
Style_council
sandmallow

you could wear both

cupcakecutie
Style_council
cupcakecutie

Depends on where you work. If you’re on your feet all day pick flats, otherwise I like heels better.

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

depends on what your job entails. if you are on your feet A LOT i would stick with flats but maybe invest 1 or 2 pumps as well

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I wear flats! Ievem though I work in an office, I still do a lot of walking, and then I ride the train to school, so though I would love to wea heels at work, I gotta use flats!! =/

posted over 2 years ago

junn
Style_council
junn

what ever suits my mood. but mostly flats since I do a lot of walking around. When I wear heels to work, I bring an extra pair of flats to work, just in case! :)

posted over 2 years ago

decimalshoes
Shop_seller_2 decimalshoes is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
decimalshoes

Depends on what you do dear, if you work not behind the desk i suggest you wear flat shoes or wedges :)

posted over 2 years ago

Girly_Girl
Style_council
Girly_Girl

as 4 me all depend on my mood… but when i need go to work quickly n im late n if i wanna wear plumps dis day then i wore flats n take with me heels n change it in office =)

posted over 2 years ago

effortlessvanity
Style_council
effortlessva...

i would say it def depends on your work. I currently work retail so i wear both flats and heels to work. I’m 5’10 and it doesnt stop me from rocking my 5inch heels just cause I love them =)
wedges are great if you’re still trying to get used to heels as they have as much support as flats =)

posted over 2 years ago

ambersweet
Style_council
ambersweet

Depending on where you work flats would be a lot more comfortable if you are on your feet all day. Flats are kind of eh… though and I feel like they can make the calves look super fat.

posted over 2 years ago

MissIffa
Style_council
MissIffa

I think flats :)
Check out my blog!
www.missiffa.tumblr.com

posted over 2 years ago

SkinniMini
Style_council
SkinniMini

Def. depends, b/c at my job-alot of walking back and forth i usually wear boots(but now theyre FORCING me to wear heels.. bitches o.o) anyways, so, I just plan on switching in and out throughout the day.
I say BOTH!

posted over 2 years ago

Siesie
Style_council
Siesie

I’ve always heard that the rule is, you shouldn’t wear heels higher than 3" to work (but preferably no higher than 2.5"). These days, it probably depends a lot on the company. But unless you work for a really modern or hip company in a city, I would stick to that rule just to be safe.

posted over 2 years ago

nancy1991
Style_council
nancy1991

flats

posted over 2 years ago

Maya4ever
Style_council
Maya4ever

Flats for work, pumps after work.

http://confessionsoffashionistas.blogspot.com/

posted over 2 years ago

theimpossiblelove
Style_council
theimpossibl...

The pumps are more elegant!! But if you gonna be a hard day, better falts… xoxo The Impossible Love http://theimpossiblelove.wordpress.com/

posted over 2 years ago

TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

If you really want to wear heels (pumps) to work, you can. Wear flats to your work and switch them to heels and then back to flats after work. :)
http://tinasfemmefatale.blogspot.com/

posted over 2 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Depends.

if the workplace has carpet: pumps.
No carpet, usually flats!

xx, Crystal

posted over 2 years ago

Off4thandGraham
Style_council
Off4thandGraham

Collect heels but keep a pair of simple flats in the car. and theres always wedges

Off 4th and Graham

posted over 2 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION