SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ShowNoLegs
Style_council
ShowNoLegs

Hi, I’m a Filipina and an avid fan of this awesome website, but as a tribute to my fellow pinays (and also to see all of you here and add you as my friend) I am posting this topic for all of you.
Well, the title is for shoppicts (shopping + addicts) and as I’ve only stayed here in Manila for 4 to 5 years tops, I would really appreciate it if you can share your favorite thrift stores or shopping sites here! I would really want to discover some new exciting places, be it a vintage/UK store, thrift store, a blog site or a web site, a retail store near your place, a factory of shoes, an outlet store, a house of raw materials! Haha.

Thanks in advance mga mare!

posted almost 4 years ago
cayeconcepcion
Style_council
cayeconcepcion

168 definitely for cheap brand new..and in the fancy jewelry stores near quiapo church..they have F21 inspired long necklaces and rings for like 40-60 only! much much muccccch cheaper than online sellers who sells them for 100-180.

ShowNoLegs
Style_council
ShowNoLegs

Really??? Thanks C, i thought Quiapo is like the haven for DVDs only. haha! I’ll make sure to check it out..tomorrow!!!

ShowNoLegs
Style_council
ShowNoLegs

Hey acqua, I’ve been to Cubao X like twice only! And i do hate myself for that, the first one after lunch and some of the stores were not open plus I think it was the weekends. Then the last time was with friends and it was midnight I think, haha. Funny I worked at a call center there in Cubao before, anyways, could you tell me your owner-friend’s website. So I could check it out. Grabe, only 2 of you have posted but it’s giving me a heads up that there’s really a lot of shopping places
I should go to.

Ciao Acqua-dea!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION