SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
BeyondLustre
Forum_moderator
BeyondLustre

I’ve been trying to spend more on local/vintage/thrift instead of corporate fashion, and figured that Etsy was a great way to give money to independent designers instead of the stock market. That said, it really hard to sift through the millions of items and find things that are both reasonably priced and something I would really want to wear. Do you guys have any favorite sellers/stores I should check out? Please share! :)

posted over 1 year ago
PenelopesVintage
Shop_seller_2 PenelopesVintage is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
PenelopesVin...

If you like vintage here’s our Etsy shop!

I totally agree it’s really hard to find good sellers on Etsy and a lot of times people just search for items instead of sellers. If I think of anymore I’ll send them your way!

posted over 1 year ago

SarawrSmiles
Style_council
SarawrSmiles

My cousin has a shop and some of her clothes are SUPER cute! you should check it out, it’s called Stay Classic

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION