SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

What do you think about the up coming trends! Now I am a person that will not follow each trend because they say it is HOTBUT i keep up with the trends to see how they would work for me (Or a client) and to keep up with whats going on!

Here is the link the Glamour

and to my FB Group Fashion: Must Have or Must Burn

What trends are you Loving?? Hating?? SHare :)

posted about 3 years ago
Naedina
Style_council
Naedina

I HATE, I absoulutely hate the trend of wearing band-t-shirts although you don’t even know a single song of the band :/ For example the Beatles, oh, poor Beatles.. :D OR THE ROLLING STONES!

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

HA!!! LOL! MEE TOO!!!! I know people who Im likw “You cant name ONE song..Cam you???” LOL!

posted about 3 years ago

PalmBeach_Barbie
Style_council
PalmBeach_Ba...

I am definitely loving the jade green, Bright pants,working girl dress,lace, and the slit skirt look. Honestly all the others i prob wont try out. I think fashion can be interpreted in many ways and its not meant for everyone to love. It absolutely shows when people are trying to hard to follow trends. Just wear what makes you feel good.

posted about 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I like lace, crop tops, flare jeans, oxford flats and crochet for fall:)

posted about 3 years ago

bumblebeelasso
Style_council
bumblebeelasso

Most of the trends for fall 2011 are the same ones from the past few years. The brightly colored bottoms and thick knits are nothing new or even very exciting.

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Im loving that Flare leg jeans are coming back! They look great on my Leggy Ladies!! And I think that, although I like skinny Jeansm we have worn them into the ground! LOL!

@Bumblebeelasso Yea…bright bottoms are what they are…Bright bottoms,,But Im glad to see traditional Fall Hues take presidence this year…not bright red and yellow (Thank god!)

Fashion is a circle..it keeps going and coming back around :)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION