SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

I know that’s it’s still early in the summer, but I wanted to know: What Fall trends are you looking forward to?

I’m liking the oxblood trend. Hoping to find a pair of skinnies in either that color or Burgundy.

posted about 2 years ago
thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

That is a very cool color. I’ve always been a fan of tweed, so I’d love to find a pair of high waist tweed trousers for fall. I also think brocade will be big still, and I’d love a pair of pants in that as well!

posted about 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Ooh, I would love a pair of brocade pants! Not sure tweed ones would look good on my legs, but I might have luck with brocade.

posted about 2 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I am looking forward to the oxblood trend also! I am also looking forward to pulling out my boots again and wearing high-waisted jeans :)

posted about 2 years ago

HelenZ
Style_council
HelenZ

I’m learning a lot from this thread. I had to search on chictopia to see what “oxblood” is :-) I’m looking forward to wearing hats again this fall.

posted about 2 years ago

dontworrybemaggie
Style_council
dontworrybem...

I’m looking forward to being able to layer again (but that’s more about the season than the style, I guess), and combining trends is always fun. A tweed skirt with maroon tights and docs with a flannel shirt? Yes please.

posted about 2 years ago

cecilej
Style_council
cecilej

I’d love some skinny pants, and fall colors for my tops, like burgundy or emerald green, brown, mustard… nice retro boots and vintage purses <3>ll be definitely looking for some more clutches or accessories…

posted about 2 years ago

wavytransition
Style_council
wavytransition

I bought a ton of boots at the end of last winter. So I can’t wait to wear those. I think oversized sweaters and jeggings will be my go to this fall. I tend to keep it simple. I’m still in search of a good fitting, nice quality, high waisted, dark denim jean. Even a medium dark denim would satisfy me.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION