SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Rainamc
Style_council
Rainamc

Hey Guys, Is there some way you guys can give me advice on how to get more bidders/viewers on my eBay?

http://myworld.ebay.com/rainamc4

posted over 5 years ago
storets
Shop_seller_2 storets is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
storets

Hi,
I am not an expert on eBay selling but I’d like to suggest something.
You might want to add some zest on the title and attracts buyers. Or allow more details on the title. Browse through eBay and see how other people are apealing on the list. For instance, why don’t you say ‘So Hip gemstone vintage handmade Earring only one in eBay!’ instead of ‘Vintage Handmade Earrings’. Trendy, Stylish, Cute, Hollywood, Hip …vintage look, designer inspired, Retro,… there are so many words that eBayer search most, and you will have more watchers and bidders by having those words on title. Good Luck!

posted over 5 years ago

muffintoppp
Style_council
muffintoppp

Add common tags. Let’s say you’re selling YSL sunglasses. Put other designer names on there too so even if someone was searching for Chanel and doesn’t know about YSL, they would see your item on the list. Good luck! :]

posted over 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION