SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
PalmBeach_Barbie
Style_council
PalmBeach_Ba...

So i’m in debate whether i should buy one. I love the look but haven’t found a great one yet. Also summer is almost over and trends fade; i don’t want to buy something if i’m not sure its worthwhile. Do you think they’ll stay in style for a while? Is it worth the buy?

posted almost 3 years ago
Naedina
Style_council
Naedina

You shouldn’t give a fuck on whether maxi dresses are stylish or not :3 If you like it: WEAR IT! I do not like them, but my advice for you: SUMMER SALE! <- buy buy buy! ;) Maxi Dresses are good for autumn!

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

I think they’re quite nice for autumn, actually. Great (and comfy) alternative to pants, no?

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

No I think you still have a lot of time to wear it.

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I think maxi skirts will still be trendy for awhile yet! Definitely a comfier alternative to pants. I even wear tights under mine if it’s colder :P
It also depends what type of maxi skirt you get. A light floral one might not do so well in colder weather but if you get something like a plain coloured one that’s pleated or in a heavier material like jersey it would be easily transferable to other seasons.

Oasap
Shop_seller_2 Oasap is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
Oasap

I agree with coldlight that the maxi shirts will be trendy for a while. And you can also wear it in Autumn. Currently most of sellers are running summer sale. You are enjoying best offer if you buy it now.

sheerluck
Style_council
sheerluck

who cares if its not trendy? i do think you have time to still wear them! they would look great layered up for the colder seasons (depending on how cold it gets where you live)
:)

amorphous_face
Style_council
amorphous_face

I don’t think they will be trendy for much longer but I don’t care as I love them and I will continue to wear mine when they aren’t in style anymore. I live in Argentina but I haven’t seen any maxi skirts or dresses around lately.

posted over 1 year ago

discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

Maxi skirts/dresses are timeless pieces. You can wear it during any season, at it will still look trendy. Here’s a Chictopia gallery that showcases maxi skirts and you can find looks for any season. Hope that helps!

posted over 1 year ago

modmodestyle
Shop_seller_2 modmodestyle is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
modmodestyle

Yes!! Girl buy that skirt! Werk it and kill it! I actually think it’s great for the spring and summer months! Pair it with a bandeau top and be on your way! :)

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION