SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

I prefer shopping online. I find it more fun because you have more choices and you get to order lots of stuff that does not sale at the stores near you.

posted about 3 years ago
ttttiffanieex33
Style_council
ttttiffanieex33

I prefer shopping in stores because I like to try my clothes on before I buy them just in case I don’t like how it fits me. I also enjoy looking online because they have so much more.

posted about 3 years ago

fauxfawn
Style_council
fauxfawn

I used to prefer shopping at stores, and while I still like to part of the time, currently I prefer shopping online!
I find that while shopping in stores, personally, I end up making a lot of unnecessary impulse buys that are a waste of money. Shopping online seems to make it easier to REALLY shop around, organize what you want and how much it will cost, and end up with items that will ultimately please you more. That’s just me, tho!

posted about 3 years ago

carouth
Style_council
carouth

I like shopping at a store because I like trying things on before I buy them. Plus, you can usually find things cheaper in a store (because there’s no shipping :)

posted about 3 years ago

chunadoll
Style_council
chunadoll

I prefer shopping at the stores because that way I can do the fitting on spot!! :)

posted about 3 years ago

beausandbouquets
Style_council
beausandbouq...

Both!

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION