SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
airylotus
Style_council
airylotus

First time here, say hi. girls, did you ever met this problem ?
Yesterday , i just got my ordered dress

http://www.mltailor.com/products/a-line-strapless-short-mini-taffeta-cocktail-dress-evening-dress_5214.html

from an online store.
At first look, i thought the Daffodil color looks nice and fits for my white pump.
And the low price is my favor ,maybe this is made by Chinese industry.
But yesterday i found the color of this arrived item was Sage.

I talked to the service, she explained this is normal, if i want to change my dress, there was half of month delayed .And the shipping fee is in the charge of me.
damn Sage, i don’t like that !
Maybe women cares too these little things
but right now i just feel so angry .

posted over 4 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

If you asked for daffodil and got sage then definetly complain more. It’s their fault that they got the colour wrong, and if it’s a case that they had run out of the daffodil fabric then they should have asked your permission before making another coloured dress.

Send them another email with a formal complain and if that gets you nowhere show then that you know of large fashion communities like this and tell them that you will be warning people off their service at every community you know. It might not work as it’s an online company that may not give a shit but if they’re smart then they’ll realise how influential communities like this are and not want the bad publicity and send you the correct dress or refund you for the wrong one.

Your other option is that you can put your complaint to paypal (if you paid by that) as a dispute and they can try and get you your money back.

posted over 4 years ago

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

this is why I don’t buy from those chinese wholesale sites. I bought some things from a site similar to that (I couldn’t resist the prices) and almost everything that came was crap. The miniskirt was much longer than pictured, the dress had a horrible fit, the short cardigan’s buttons all fell off after washing (they were just GLUED on) and they didn’t have one of the items in stock and without saying anything, they just gave me store credit for that item instead of giving me a refund. NEVER again will I order from those kinds of sites, no matter how cheap they are a waste of money. You should be glad the only complaint you have is the color.

posted over 4 years ago

airylotus
Style_council
airylotus

thanks your suggestion so much,
so appreciate.
right now a little angry, ur words make me relieve

posted over 4 years ago

airylotus
Style_council
airylotus

to boredstephanie
sorry of ur problem.
quote :You should be glad the only complaint you have is the color.
ya, maybe this is the little problem

i just dislike the color,

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION