SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Kabebop
Style_council
Kabebop

I am looking for a pair of basic black ballet flats but I really want them to be comfortable. Does anybody have any suggestions of brands that make black flats that I would be able to walk long distances in?

Thanks!

posted almost 5 years ago
thefieldsofelysium
Shop_seller_2 thefieldsofelysium is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
thefieldsofe...

The only flats I know of that fit those requirements are the Me Too “Olyvia.” I’m not sure if they’re still in production, but the ones I own have saved my feet on long walking excursions in NYC & other places. But Me Too is a brand well known for comfort (and style, depending on your tastes), so they might have other flats that you’d be interested in. You can most likely find their shoes on zappos.com, endless.com, piperlime.com, amazon.com….basically any major shoe website. Good luck!

[edit]: Oh, if you want to see what the “Olyvia” looks like, I have a few pictures on Chictopia here of a red pair I recently sold. (Only because I hardly wear red! I’m keeping a death grip on my gray pair. :D)

girlwithpaper
Style_council
girlwithpaper

I really love Aldo’s selections of shoes, as well as brands like Browns (Canada) & Nine West. Nine west to me definitely has the most comfortable shoes, not as stylish (sometimes) as Aldo but definitely comfortable.

Kabebop
Style_council
Kabebop

Those “Olyvia” shoes are adorable, I’ll have to look for them!
And I’ve been looking at Aldo’s shoes, they’re really stylish but I’ve read on some websites they don’t really break in and fall apart easily…but maybe I’ll try them out!

Speedbump
Style_icon
Speedbump

I have a pair of vintage Ferragamo loafers with rubber soles that are the most comfy shoes I own. I wear them to death, and they’re kind of old-lady-schoolgirl chic. I bought them for maybe $10 at a thrift shop.

I would warn you to not buy the really cheap flats at Urban outfitters though. They’re really cheap and uncomfortable and gave me so many blisters!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION