SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tiffany313
Style_council
tiffany313

Since when does a simple t-shirt cost over $120?? I don’t mind splurging on items that I know are timeless classics. However, spending $300 on a dress/shirt/skirt that I may never wear again once the summer is over seems a bit ridiculous to me. Its hard to find stores these days that are trendy and at a good price point. Better yet, its even harder to find WELL-MADE clothes at a good price point. Yeah you can go into HM and get a dress for $20, but chances are that dress is gonna rip or fall apart pretty soon. My advice to all you other shoppers out there who are on the same page as me is Eryn Brinie in Soho. The clothes are trendy and chic, yet at a good price point. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed. 501 Broadway is the address.

posted about 5 years ago
ladyj88
Style_council
ladyj88

your are right, but i never spend more than 30 on shirts and they have to be nice shirts at that, now dresses i tend to splurge on but never over 80 unless its a big event. i mean i spent 300 on my sr prom dress and i went every year spending 100 on the dresses prior. i thrift shop alot cuz i know ive found something uniquue that way and for cheap! i dont like being a brand whore but i am addicted to some things. ya know, i visited topshop online cuz i seen it mentioned alot on here, those clothes are NOT CHEAP. maybe its cuz im in college but jeez man those prices! even in euros which is worth more than the dollar

is there a website for that store in soho love??? i live in ky but will e visiting this summer hopefully.

posted about 5 years ago

tiffany313
Style_council
tiffany313

Yes, the website is www.erynrbinie.com…and they sell it at revolveclothing.com. Check it out and let me know what you think!

posted about 5 years ago

yourmess
Style_council
yourmess

I’ve seen ridiculously cheap made clothing for SO expensive… makes me sick.

But you’d think with the economy going down the drain, there would be better prices but apparently not. I’ve been on the search for super sales haha

posted about 5 years ago

kay143
Style_council
kay143

i feel exactly the same way
and this economy is not helping its bad enough that i’m only in highschool i need a job asap
but kohls had good finds
target
um charlotte russe

posted about 5 years ago

pammella
Style_council
pammella

I just got a great tee-shirt by Alternative – it’s so comfy and soft – the price is reasonable – I love it!
Check it out!
http://www.jbandme.com/clothing/new-clothing/alternative-echo-park-vneck-burnout

posted about 5 years ago

GoXtina
Style_council
GoXtina

The stores in Canada are not that expensive, I mean the mainstream store. T

he regular prices are usually expensive that’s why I wait for sales which get about 50% cheaper. The quality on the other hand is what bother me the most, whenever I touch a piece of clothing, I know if it will fall apart after a wash or two. Washing my clothes by hand taught me a lot about the material.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION