SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
strawberryx321
Style_council
strawberryx321

I was actually planning to wear my furry boots in christmas. I already have the jeans and top, all I need is what to wear for a cover up. A cardigan is comfortable though, it even matches my boots. The problem is its thin, and its really cold here in Christmas. A leather jacet would do too, since its fit for the style I’m going to wear. But the problem is it looks a bit wierd with my leather jacket. It has studs though.
P.s. Did i mention that the cardigan was christmas styled?

posted almost 3 years ago
oliviadeathstain
Style_council
oliviadeaths...

When it comes down to it and your freezing your butt off a leather jacket would be the best idea. Maybe you can layer both or just pick a diffrent option all together

MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

What will you be doing on Christmas? If you’re going to be inside, I think the cardigan would look most appropriate, plus hopefully indoors it will be at least a little warmer than outside so you won’t need a jacket. You can also layer thin but warm shirts underneath to make the cardigan warmer, like something long-sleeved.

If you’re going to be outside, though, maybe you can layer the jacket over your cardigan so some of the festive cardigan shows but you’re still warm.

fashionophile
Style_council
fashionophile

i’m always a fan of a nice fitted leather jacket :)

TanMeringue
Style_council
TanMeringue

You could do leather jacket, and add a hoodie under that for warmth? Dunno if it’ll go with the look though.

Countnumber7
Style_council
Countnumber7

I always wear my orange cardigan with my leather jacket and it is so warm just wear both

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

wear the cardigan under the jacket. simple!

thiswouldbeher
Style_council
thiswouldbeher

i agreee with ^^ why not both? ;)

strawberryx321
Style_council
strawberryx321

Both? Wait, lemme try….. [After 3 minutes of trying] Oh My Gosh! Its cute but its really hot inside here in the room…. Haha.

chengolivia
Style_council
chengolivia

Christmas should be a very soft, chic holiday. Leather jackets are great for whenever you want to add an edge to an outfit but not so good for christmas… I suggest you go wiht the cardigan. Plus its more comfortable1

donamethew
New_user donamethew is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When donamethew reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
donamethew

I think cardigan is best for me. :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION