SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

I KNOW there are some Curvy Divas on this site who may feel like they cant comment on the post that feature all the straight -Sized or even Junior Clothing (Unless you like them for accessories)…SOooooo…Tell us whats your Fave spot to find Cute Chic Clothing?
(No Offence to all my slimmer Divas…but yall JUST DONT KNOW how hard it is to find well-made things w/o breaking the bank!!! I Love you Just as well!!! :D)

So PLEASE SHARE :)

posted about 3 years ago
Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

I guess there arnt any plus size girls on here…ill let my poor little post filter down the Threads…

posted about 3 years ago

Sculptthebones
Style_council
Sculptthebones

http://www.chictopia.com/ChloroformPerfume
http://www.chictopia.com/vipxo
http://www.chictopia.com/em1986

These are the curviest girls I follow. I think maybe you could look through their stuff and see what stores they shop at. Or ask them personally. I’m not saying they’re big or anything. They’re all actually normal sized, but on Chictopia, the average girl is really tiny. I’m sure there are more girls, maybe they just didn’t see this. But I’ve never brought anything offline because I have curvy hips and they models they always use are like a size 2. So I don’t want to get something and then it not fit. :|

posted about 3 years ago

Sydrocka84
Style_council
Sydrocka84

Hey,
I am a size 12 and i know how you feel b/c i am to0 thick for forerver 21 clothes and too small for the plus size clothes.. but i have really grown to love online shopping just use a measuring tape and write down your stats before you buy check size charts for your numbers. I love asos.com look in the curvy section. this is a euro site the pluze size clothes run small, a little pricey but look for sales. some of forever 21 plus size clothes are cute. too. I also shop department store sales. these is a sight called http://www.monifc.com/ that also have some cute plus size clothes hope this helps
Syd

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

Thanks Ladies! (Sorry im Uber late! I got Super Busy all of a sudden :)

And Sydricka84…Yee I remember when I was in that inbetween size! Its terrable!!! SMH!
But now Im in Plus size, and although i know how to navigate the different trends and sizing, I know a LOT of Plus size and Curvy Gals find it hard to find the things they need out there with out looking “generic”…:/

posted about 3 years ago

CutCopyPaste
Style_council
CutCopyPaste

For shopping I love:

Forever 21 Plus
Gap
City Chic
Dorothy Perkins
ASOS Curve
Simply Be
Torrid
Old Navy Plus

Check out these blogs for a list of shops: Gabifresh.com, Fatshionable.com, Saks in the City, or Fatshopaholic.

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@CutCopyPaste..THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT! :D

Ya know..I have never shopped at ASOS Curve before??? I Am OFF to see the Wizard!!! :D

Thanks hun!

posted about 3 years ago

CutCopyPaste
Style_council
CutCopyPaste

I looooooove Asos Curve. Gabifresh.com just fashioned an awesome shoot with them. Showing how curvy girls can rock the colour blocking trend! Once I remember more sites I’ll post ’em here. :)

Oh yeah, Wet Seal has a plus size line but it’s all cheap club clothing.

posted about 3 years ago

MyNiftyThrifty
New_user MyNiftyThrifty is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MyNiftyThrifty reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MyNiftyThrifty

I’m very curvy and technically plus size. I’m lucky we have a Forever 21 that carries plus size which is called Faith 21. And then I just look for sales at regular stores and I love TJ Maxx and those kind.

posted about 3 years ago

Naedina
Style_council
Naedina

Yaaay, I am a curvy diva :X :D I love H&M cause here in Germany they have a +size section. CURVY DIVAS RULE!

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@Naedina! You better say it girl! True Beauty come in ALL Sizes!! :)

My Mother’s German but Ive never been there :( (I was born in the tail end of a military Family…my dad retired in Georgia when i was like one…smh..so I never got to travel! :( ) I really want to go someday, and shopping WILL be a part of my trip! LOL! (I just cant help it!!! )

posted about 3 years ago

Curvy_Chic_Confident
Style_council
Curvy_Chic_C...

@ Myniftythrifty..Yea..I work at Marshalls (Us and TJ Maxx and all that are the same company) and i just get board because after a while…things start to look the same! (And im the merchandiser for all things ladies and I see EVERYTHING that comes in first hand!) But from time to time i get a few Hot Peices (Tops mainly..cause our bottoms..SUCK!!! ) ANd I really wish they would stop sending us all that Urban stuff! I Dont do Apple Bottoms, Baby Phat, Coogie and all that stuff…Its suct a NO NO in my closet! (My Opinion…my Taste!)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION