SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

What do you guys think about buying the same item in different colors? I want to buy these shoes in orange and blue but I’m not sure if maybe I should just get one?

http://www.gojane.com/61670-shoes-lace-up-bootie-wedge.html

posted about 3 years ago
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

they’re super cheap, I think it’s fine. I’d buy the same item in different colors if they were basics, like camis or v-necks, but I wouldn’t buy a distinctive style of dress in two colors.

I wonder how comfortable they are though..

posted about 3 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I usually just buy clothes in different colors if they’re basics, but shoes I have no problem with it.
I think if you want them in both colors than get them both as long as your gonna wear them. And the colors are so different anyway.

posted about 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

They are very comfortable to me I guess haha I wear heels that high all the time lol the only thing is I feel like they are pretty distinctive shoes…but i love both colors… haha

posted about 3 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

I’ve bought a few items which are the same but in different colours :P I think it’s fine if you love the item, it’s cheap and you are actually going to get wear out of them! Those shoes are really cool, both the blue and the orange would really stand out! But just ask yourself, do you really need two pairs of them??

posted about 3 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

I have never found a problem with buying the same item in different colors. I think if you like it go for it.

posted about 3 years ago

yaniebee
Style_council
yaniebee

i think it depends on what the item is, if it is a basic piece such as tanks or boyshorts yea its kool 2 buy multi colors but a STATEMENT PIECE like leopard oxfords….u need 2 choose one color

posted about 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

do you think those are staple or statement though?

posted about 3 years ago

MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Cheap enough, maybe a basic colour and some other for statement?

Personally I would just get 1 pair :)

posted about 3 years ago

AimsterWelgemoed
Style_council
AimsterWelge...

nice booties !!..i would buy 2 if i have the $$$ … probably one bright color as a statement piece and another in black or taupe as it will be easier to style . I usually buy a second pair of the same shoes if it’s comfortable enough for me :)

posted about 3 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

If you think you would wear both pairs then go for it!:)

posted about 3 years ago

dsimone
Style_council
dsimone

if you know that you can create a great outfit from them both they go for it !

posted about 3 years ago

iwishiwasadinosaur
Style_council
iwishiwasadi...

As long as you can style both items differently, I think it would be great. It could really show your creativity with fashion.

posted about 3 years ago

trainsister
Style_council
trainsister

It’s not a problem, if you like both and you have the money to pay for them. So… Why not? I think that you should trust more your shopper istinct :)

posted about 3 years ago

jotei_elizabeth
Style_council
jotei_elizabeth

I own a few same sweaters, scarfs, earrings but in different colors. It’s definitely not a problem at all.

posted about 3 years ago

Oasap
Shop_seller_2 Oasap is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
Oasap

Why not? we also get dresses in different colors.

posted about 3 years ago

Lousea
Style_council
Lousea

I do, usually with basics and accessories. But if its something I really like in different colours and affordable, why not! :)

posted about 3 years ago

Fashion27
Style_council
Fashion27

got them in pink and blue! Thanks you guys (and it was 40 bucks including shipping because I had a coupon code! yay!!)

posted about 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION