SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
plusfashion
Style_council
plusfashion

I’m so broke!! i can’t get a job and the only time i get money is on my b-day and christmas, and its only like $20! any advice on what to go to get cheap clothes that look expensive??
email me: http://www.chictopia.com/user/blog/plusfashion

posted about 6 years ago
Goldcoatedapple
Style_council
Goldcoatedapple

Ebay! Vintage stores
Filene (SP!) Basement
Urban Outfitters sale

posted almost 6 years ago

styledevotee
Style_council
styledevotee

I definitely agree with Goldcoatedapple, you can find some great things at these stores. You could also try Buffalo Exchange, if you have some clothes you want to get rid of as well or a thrift store in your neighborhood. You can find really interesting things they’re, and if you have a sewing machine or even know how to sew by hand, you can alter anything you find

Hope that helps!!

JacquelineDenice
Style_council
JacquelineDe...

i am so broke but i am contemplating using my credt card. please someone intervene. im lusting and browsing f21.com everyday. i need a job

queenelizabeth
Style_icon
queenelizabeth

thrift stores! a little bit of searching will yield lots of vintage finds and unique items – and if you’re any good at sewing, you could buy clothing from thrift stores and then alter it or add details like lace, trimming, etc. for little or no money!

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

if anybody in your house has a clearout of clothes that they don’t want, snap some up ! I tend to get loads of my mum’s jackets and knitwear this way.

natluvly
Style_council
natluvly

Definitely thrift stores, I find great $1 dollar finds all the time!

jetaime
Style_council
jetaime

thrifting
charity stores
your parents’ clothes – use a dad’s big shirt as a skirt
your friends’ clothes?

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

You could do a clothes swap with your friends if you like each others tastes in clothes. Me and my friends used to do it all the time when we were younger and didn’t have much money of our own.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION