SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
mv_erazo
Style_council
mv_erazo

I decided im gonna put my profit for a bathing suit into another pair of shoes…. I own several bathing suits and I dont really need one…. Ok, so I am struggling between three styles of shoes, currently I do not own many but I wish I did so I am wondering which would be more useful: boots(knee high or ankle), gladiator(with heel or no heel) or a pair of high heeled stament shoes, like really cute ones, I only have 2 pairs of heels that I wear often and I am now fond of them, but I think it might be time for an update… which do you think would come in hand more useful???

posted over 6 years ago
mv_erazo
Style_council
mv_erazo

I am back from my shopping spree…. could not find boots that I liked so I got a pair of gladiator sandals instead, they were pretty cheap only 25 bucks, so that is good, I also got an oversized knit dress(kind of short), a lace black dress and a belt, the belt is quite nice it has a zipper on the front, for some reason it makes me remember those caged skits:p…. thank you for your help anyways guys!!!XD

posted over 6 years ago

mv_erazo
Style_council
mv_erazo

well I was in need of boots and sandals, so given the lack of styles of boots in store at the moment I got the sandals, I will be getting boots but only when I find the right pair. I chose the sandals for two reasons, I have a hard time choosing a cute pair of sandals and because they will be comfortable enough to wear to school…. you can see a picture of them in my profile, if youd like to take a look…

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION