SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

Hey. I am wondering if anyone knows of any cute runway brand name boyfriend blazer or going out dress (or anything of an expensive looking style). I am in China right now and am looking to get one or both of them custom made for me since a good custom making is less than the price of Zara in the US, which I think is a great deal. I would like to get a dress that is looser on the bottom and short and is not strapless. It’ll probably be in black or lace. I am thinking about getting a gray blazer that works with a lot of different types of outfits. If anyone knows where to get a picture of a gray Rag and Bone blazer that was in Barneys on sale around this time last year, I would greatly appreciate it since it was the perfect blazer and I regret not buying it. Sorry this was long. Thanks in advance for your help!

posted about 4 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

Try looking on elle.com for a picture of the blazer. They have runway pictures from the last 2-3 years of Rag and Bone shows. It’ll likely be from the spring/summer 09 collection as that featured a lot of grey and blazers. It wouldn’t be the ideal picture to show someone when having something custom made but they’ll get to see the front details at least.

posted about 4 years ago

ladidadi
Style_council
ladidadi

thank you so much for the advice. I’ll try and look there.

posted about 4 years ago

SilviaTirado
Style_council
SilviaTirado

Cute stuff!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION