SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

The ones from american apparel have become ubiquitous, i know… but they do cost £28.

I would like to know if they’re well-made enough to be worth the money – and if not, does anybody in England sell them for cheaper without compromising too much on quality ?

thank!

—bitchtits.

posted almost 6 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I don’t know about the AA ones but I have pairs from asos and topshop (both £18) and the quality of both are good (though the asos ones are shinier than the picture on the site). Both pairs were definetly worth the money. I’ve seen them in River Island too for about £16 or something like that and the quality of them didn’t look bad. Don’t go for New Look ones though, they quality of them looks quite crap.

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

that was pretty comprehensive, haha! thanks, you’ve convinced me to buy the Topshop ones .

poorandweird
Style_council
poorandweird

that was pretty comprehensive, haha! thanks, you’ve convinced me to buy the Topshop ones .

ParisTarts
Style_council
ParisTarts

the aa ones are ok…

Superbeckyy
Style_council
Superbeckyy

I thought the AA ones were something ridiculous like £36..maybe the Bristol store is trying to rip people off?
Try the Topshop ones!

nothing2wear
Style_council
nothing2wear

What do you guys think about colored tights? I got a free pair in a pack of black. They are hot pink Betsey J….

lovelycontradictions
Style_council
lovelycontra...

I like my AA ones. I also like that they come in a bunch of different textures.
They have them everywhere now though, and most times they’re cheaper then the AA ones.

daisygirl89
Style_council
daisygirl89

i bought my AA ones off ebay at like 60% off retail price. If you know your size, ebay has good deals.

REPLY TO DISCUSSION