SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

So, I need a major revamp of my wardrobe and I have one pair of jeans left, which is not cool. I was wondering where you guys prefer to buy jeans?

posted over 3 years ago
hii_live
Style_council
hii_live

Levi’s and their Curve ID-line works fantastic on me. Finally, no gap when I sit down!

posted over 3 years ago

SONIAP
Style_council
SONIAP

£30 + – Topshop , Mango

£50 + – Reiss , Whistles

xxx

posted over 3 years ago

lovelylethargy
Style_council
lovelylethargy

Thanks guys. I’ll keep them in mind. Anyone else have some suggestions?

posted over 3 years ago

dahhlayne
Style_council
dahhlayne

I think it depends what kind of jeans you look for. Lately, I’m looking into more high-waisted bottoms at affordable (ok, more like CHEAP haha) prices and I have been lucky enough to find Levi’s and other vintage jeans at thrift stores for a small girl like me.

I would first see what kind of jeans I need (a dark wash, a light wash, jeans for every day, jeans for dates), see what kind of quality I can afford, and what jeans fit best for my type of body.

Urban Outfitters BDG stuff are great for petite girls, but I would suggest to research where you would get them and go to the stores and try them on yourself! Good luck!

posted over 3 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

I love forever 21 jeans because they are CHEAP ($15 a pair give or take) and usually last. they are not embellished, however. Levi’s is also great, especially if you can find a sale. However, i’d buy them a size smaller than usual because they stretch out as you wear them. Good luck :D

posted over 3 years ago

chocolatelaced
Style_council
chocolatelaced

Levis, H&M Jeans fit really well too. Depending on your budget, you may be able to find a couple on eBay. I bought three pairs of H&M jeans for $20 on eBay and they are ALL my favorites.

posted over 3 years ago

skyscraperss
New_user skyscraperss is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When skyscraperss reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
skyscraperss

second tha, H&M has great cuts

posted over 3 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

diesel by far…at least here in my country

posted over 3 years ago

melavond
Style_council
melavond

I love tjmaxx for jeans!

posted over 3 years ago

LisiCakes
Style_council
LisiCakes

I think it depends on your build. I’m short, skinny, but have a bubble butt. So I find American Eagle Jeans and South Pole to fit best. Of course I think more than $20 for jeans is absurd, so I wait for clearance sales or Plato’s Closet, Ross or TJMAxx

posted over 3 years ago

zoeemarie
Style_council
zoeemarie

I work for Topshop so I get alot of my jeans from there. I’d also recommend H&M too.

posted over 3 years ago

PreciousPop
New_user PreciousPop is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When PreciousPop reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
PreciousPop

RRL- it is the best denim you could EVER find- also if you are to buy levi’s make sure its made and crafted- the best jeans from levis!

posted over 3 years ago

bumblebeelasso
Style_council
bumblebeelasso

I am pretty short (5’2) , so my jean preferences take that into account. And since jeans that fit well off the rack are few and far between, I have found the best jeans through trial and error. The best jeans for me are Bullhead brand, Express jeans (they have pretty terrible washes, but their black jeans don’t fade or lose dye with every wash like others), and Gap jeggings (they sound scary but look and feel remarkable). And all of these jeans come in short, regular, and tall lengths.

posted over 3 years ago

heartandsole95
Style_council
heartandsole95

GAP has surprisingly great jeans! Pretty basic, not very expensive, and they come in nice washes and styles + they fit really well (I don’t actually own a pair cause they aren’t long enough for me, but in every other way they’ve been perfect when I’ve tried them on.) I’m a huuge fan of Cheap Monday denim, theyre jeans are all $75-80, fit perfectly, a bit of stretch and really nice skinny leg, great washes, and not too low rise!

posted over 3 years ago

soybeana
Style_council
soybeana

I think American Eagle jeans are really nice and they have a sale right now.

posted over 3 years ago

illq
Style_council
illq

oh my gosh, you HAVE to try AE jeans the first time I tried them in stores, I fell in love and usually they aren’t too expensive like $25 for good quality jeans that will likely last and feel better than a cheap pair of jeans that will break on you after 3-4 washes.

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION