SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
anonymours
Style_council
anonymours

I’m looking into getting a credit card, but I do want one that has lots of benefits and the ability to gain points and rewards. Are there any such cards that have a vast majority of rewards for on-time customers? I was thinking about getting credit cards from Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, or something that has a vast variety. How good are capital one or visa rewards? Thanks!

posted over 4 years ago
MakeupxSparkles
New_user MakeupxSparkles is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When MakeupxSparkles reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
MakeupxSparkles

cool

posted over 4 years ago

sweetoblivion
Style_council
sweetoblivion

i honestly have no clue which credit cards give rewards for what. i have chase though, and i know that chase (you have to add rewards but i think it’s free) will reward you extra points for shopping certain online stores. like, if you shop at macy’s they could give you 6 points per dollar (just an example, i’m not at all sure about that but you get the main concept). however, you do have to click on the link from the chase website. i know they used to have revolveclothing.com for 4 points per dollar, but they got rid of it. go to this site (it’s connected to chase) and take a look at the stores. for example it has shopbop, urban outfitters, bluefly…..

http://public.ultimaterewards.com/demo/ur-earn/Shop%20&%20earn%20points%20faster/Shop%20&%20earn%20points%20faster.html

posted over 4 years ago

halo92
Style_council
halo92

COOL

posted over 4 years ago

loopymoi
Style_council
loopymoi

For rewards I prefer Amex. They have the same system Chase does, but I like the rewards they offer better.

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION