SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
selinaaudrey
Style_council
selinaaudrey

What are the best things you’ve gotten at a second hand shop, or even department store for super-ridiculously cheap?

posted about 5 years ago
monalisa365
Style_council
monalisa365

I went to this store in North Carolina during a vacation once called “Ross Dress for Less”. While the name is a total turn-off, I was pleasantly surprised with the prices and quality!

There, I bought clothing for this summer, and the upcoming fall school year. I found a pair of AMAZING HYDRAULIC acid wash skinny jeans for $7! While HYDRAULIC isn’t exactly the top of the food chain (eg. Barneys, Dior, Chanel…), they’re definitely great quality and are like the PacSun jeans quality-wise!

These jeans are extremely comfortable and because of the light blue colour, they go with anything with blue or yellow undertones!

On that one shopping trip, I purchased 12-13 articles of clothing and the total was less than $95! For the first time in my life, I was happy to sign the receipt!

posted about 5 years ago

legitstyle
Style_council
legitstyle

I’ve gotten a lot of good deals, but one really good one was a floral print cardigan on the H&M sale rack for 5 bucks! I love itt

posted about 5 years ago

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

My grandpa’s shop (he’s a tailor) has lots of stylish treasures. Everytime I visit it I go back with a bunch of new clothes. For no money!

posted almost 2 years ago

Monroe
Style_council
Monroe

found an amazing moto leather jacket at the thrift store. and jewelry at the salvation army is to die for!

http://inspire-thetribe.blogspot.com

itshayliebrooke
Style_council
itshayliebrooke

I’ve found a vintage Christian Dior blazer, Dooney and Bourke purses and Bandolino heels :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION