SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
humanbehavior
Style_council
humanbehavior

I’m currently in LOVE with paring basic knit skirts (typically high-waisted) with differently dressy blouses. I love being able to tuck in loose and often baggy tops to fitted skirts that come above my hips.

In the past few weeks I’ve found SEVERAL of these basic knit skirts at Forever21 for really great deals! I’ve recently purchased these:

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_skirts&product_id=2073044583&Page=1";

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog_name=FOREVER21&category_name=btms_skirts&product_id=2072700540&Page=all

and more!

posted over 4 years ago
invigorate
Style_council
invigorate

I find I like my skirts a little slouchier. But I do like a good pencil skirt!

posted over 4 years ago

withredribbon
Style_council
withredribbon

Oh me too!!

I’ve been obsessed recently! Love them!

posted over 4 years ago

xombie
Style_council
xombie

I love them! But I find they look weird on me and most of Forever 21’s skirts are much to short for me to wear in my daily life.

posted over 4 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Oooh, I’m a fan too, but I only have one that’s plain black. I’m thinking more for spring… but they’re always really short (and I’m only 5’3") and I always think my butt looks huge in them. Not that that’s a problem usually, but short skirt+noticeable bum? eh.

posted over 4 years ago

VickyLiu
Style_council
VickyLiu

hmm cute but im also a fan of slouchier skirts:)

posted over 4 years ago

asiianhoniie
Style_council
asiianhoniie

very kute taste! i also love high waisted skirts.

posted over 4 years ago

KaylaMeow
Style_council
KaylaMeow

i like the high waisted trend too but i don have a kinny waist :( so the trend dont fit me

posted about 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION