SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Would you consider yourself a hoarder? My actual problem is, some things I buy don’t even last me two years, like I immediately sell some of my clothes when I plan to buy new things. I don’t really see it as such a huge problem, but I’d like to hear it from you guys if you see anything wrong with it.

posted over 2 years ago
S_agapoxxx
Style_council
S_agapoxxx

Yes…but so was my mother and that is why I have so many amazing items from her. I don’t see anything wrong hoarding clothes, or getting rid of them – it’s just the sort of person you are. I don’t think i could sell anything as i want to keep it all!

posted over 2 years ago

carizzachua
Style_council
carizzachua

i buy a lot of things that I dont actually need or more than what I really need. And they got stuck at home. Some still survive even after their expiration dates since I dont want to let them go yet because of the cute packaging. T_T

posted over 2 years ago

ClearanceCouture
New_user ClearanceCouture is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ClearanceCouture reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ClearanceCou...

Since I had to convert my master bedroom into my closet, I think I could quite easily be called a hoarder. lol. I have so much, I rarely actually wear anything out. I have many things I’ve had for a good 15 years.

posted over 2 years ago

_ReD_LiPsTiCk_
Style_council
_ReD_LiPsTiCk_

Hoarding only becomes a problem when you have like a junk room full of things. I dont think there is anything wrong with turning a room into a close because I know when I buy my house thats something I’ll be looking for. I also dont think there is a problem with having a lot of itmes in your close that you dont wear because I dont everyone wears everything in their closet. Certain items I keep because I know one day they will come in handy

posted over 2 years ago

lethappinessgrow
Style_council
lethappiness...

I think I’m starting to become one….=/

posted about 2 years ago

cynchmolina
Style_council
cynchmolina

Yeah, I think hoarding is a good precautionary measure, but then my problem is that I tend to do the opposite. >.< Like I don’t like things staying inside my closet for too long.

posted about 2 years ago

onlyfashionable
Style_council
onlyfashionable

Haha not really ;)

posted about 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

one thing I have a problem with, that I’ve been checking myself for is buying clothes I’ll never wear just because they look good. like, clothes that are a little too short or formal for school or just to wear around. if I wear something a lot, I don’t consider it hoarding :).

I went crazy with winter coats this winter and bought 4 new ones, but I wear each one all the time and will next winter too

posted about 2 years ago

thelovehanger
Style_council
thelovehanger

I don’t think I am as I get really good use out of everything I buy. But my step mom is a total hoarder. It’s crazy!

posted about 2 years ago

RoxanaL
Style_council
RoxanaL

It’s normal to get bored of your clothes after a few years, fashion trends are changing and your style too, a little bit:) you;ll always wanna have something new..

posted about 2 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

Not in the slightest.

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION