SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Vixxievicious
Style_council
Vixxievicious

I have an online store that I just opened back up like a month ago I’m having a hard time with promoting because I really don’t know where besides here Facebook and Craigslist but it really hasn’t done me much good so anyone have any ideas?

posted over 2 years ago
ToujoursFabulous
Style_council
ToujoursFabu...

This may be really obvious but, ebay? It gets a lot of traffic and people can search for specific items. The rates are pretty cheap too. If you have some money to spend promoting you could advertise on other blogs. Some of the smaller ones offer good prices for a lot of traffic.

Hope this helps in some way!

posted over 2 years ago

deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

facebook seems a good idea

posted over 2 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Twitter! And try googling “How to promote my indie store” or something like that.

Also, a good way to answer your own question is to ask yourself another question: Who are my customers and where are they? Then go spread the word there! When you leave comments on blogs, put your store link as your signature, but only do this if you are leaving a real comment. Don’t spam :( I feel like a good rule of thumb is make your comment longer than your signature.

posted over 2 years ago

ChristaLomuntad
Style_council
ChristaLomuntad

Indepent Fashion Bloggers, Both business owners and bloggers try to promote each other.

http://heartifb.com/

posted over 2 years ago

Vixxievicious
Style_council
Vixxievicious

Thanks guys I appreciate the love and the advice I am most def taking heed
And if you would like to take a look at my store here’s the link
www.etsy.com\shops\VintageRarities thanks :-)

posted over 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION