SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
The_Artist_Eye
Style_council
The_Artist_Eye

…that you live in a place that doesn’t have certain stores?
I live on the coast of Mississippi (where the oil spill is happening) and we don’t have much around here. Forever21 is and hour away north or you have to go to Mobile, AL (also an hour away). The closest Urban Outfitters we have is in New Orleans which is an hour and a half away. And H&M, Zara and things like that? No where close whatsoever.

Don’t get me wrong I love shopping online. But I’m always hesitant to because I’d much rather try it on in the store before I buy it. I find the whole online returning frustrating and time consuming.
Anybody else live in a place like this?

I guess that’s why whenever I travel I always want to spend time shopping, knowing I won’t have those stores when I go back home :(

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
anakwardasiangurl
Style_council
anakwardasia...

theres no such thing as an H&M here

posted about 4 years ago

The_Artist_Eye
Style_council
The_Artist_Eye

sigh I don’t feel so alone in this now haha!
Our mall does have some redeeming factors (I do like Charlotte Russe) and we used to have a Gadzooks (which is the same thing as a Forever21) but its gone now and we have a Wet Seal which I occasionally find things in.

posted about 4 years ago

maliamazing
Style_council
maliamazing

i hate it here! no H&M, no UO, and no Zara :(
i always see people wearing such great stuff from H&M and Zara
however i do shop online on UO but not as much, its just so hard to find great stuff here, i wish H&M had an online store

posted about 4 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION