Twitter
Googleplus
sallard
New_user sallard is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sallard reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sallard

Every year my friend throws a really fun ball. The dress is formal but not stuffy, and a lot of people wear funky vintage or handmade gowns. In past years I’ve scored excellent thrift-store finds or used hand-me-down vintage gowns from family, but this year I’ve had no such luck.

Any ideas where I can find a fun ball gown online for less than $200? Or any ideas for specific dresses/companies to keep an eye out for on Ebay and Etsy? I would really appreciate any suggestions!

posted almost 2 years ago
discofabulous
Style_council
discofabulous

I love this 50s inspired party dress . It is short but I think it still looks formal and fun. The color is super pretty too!

Vintageholic
Style_council
Vintageholic

I think Wheels and Dollbaby have some dresses under 200$. It’s an expensive brand but their clothes are unique.

alyssabird
Style_council
alyssabird

I design custom gowns all the time and would love to work with you on this! I am working on a wedding gown right now and have designed a ton of custom prom/party dresses. Depending on the design and materials, I can work within your budget. You can see my work on my site, www.alyssa-nicole.com . I also have a chic shop and you can go through my chic blog to see some of the other stuff I have designed/made

REPLY TO DISCUSSION