SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Shakespeara
Style_council
Shakespeara

I just found this forum and wanted to drop a note about my absolute favourite go-to sight for Vintage Plus Sized Fashion. I’m a bigger girl and have been all of my life but I’m in love with the old styles. The 50s flare skirts compliment our bodies so well, not to mention the slimming affect of pencil dresses for fitted rock-a-billy tops that hug curves in all the right ways, emphasizing what we want to show and hiding what we don’t. Sadly, I had a hard time finding any store that catered almost strictly vintage to our plus size needs until now. http://www.chicstar.com has solved all my vintage plus size needs. I own almost ten of their plus size dresses now and all of them fit like a dream. Not only does the site carry an excellent assortment of plus sized vintage clothing, but you can make and design your own clothes (for you more creative ladies out there!) The shipping is affordable and prompt, the actual dresses themselves remarkably priced and everything I’ve gotten is of high quality material, stitching and fit. I’m thoroughly impressed by this company and can’t wait to get my next item. I’ve attached the photo of my dream coat I’ve been waiting to be stocked for ages. It’s finally finished production and I’ll be ordering it right now!

posted over 3 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION