SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
harloww
Style_council
harloww

Has anyone tried those? I’ve really been thinking about buying this backless bra from VS, but it’s on back order til June. Plus, I’ve never spent 50 (64 with tax and shipping) on just one bra before.
what do you guys do for dresses that are low cut in the back? Also, how comfortable are they?

posted almost 4 years ago
chellelaabelle
Style_icon
chellelaabelle

Actually, I was a bit iffy at first when I bought my first adhesive bra. I needed it for prom because my dress was backless. Haha, yeaah.. it actually stays on pretty well. The bra I got was from Macys, and I think it might be the same price as yours. And even though they’re really expensive, you get to wear the bra multiple times, so you get the best out of your money. (; Ohh, and they’re weird at first, but after you get used to them, it’s pretty comfortable. For me at least. Hope this helps!

heck
Style_council
heck

I have this same problem. I have a backless dress that I love but I’m still unsure on how to go about it. I looked at that bra and it says you can wear it 100 times!

I was at Walmart and they had a adhesive bra also for 17ish dollars and it said for 25 time wear. So I’m thinking maybe about trying that out since $50 is a lot for a bra you can only sometimes wear. But I am way to scared to go braless!

katiegenevieve
Style_council
katiegenevieve

ive gotten a few from gap and they are much cheaper. they work really well, and are really comfortable unless u start to sweat in them..bad experiacnes. and then after u wear them to much the adhesive starts to fall off

harloww
Style_council
harloww

jerseyferrari- you have the same one that I posted? I have really been wanting to save up for it, because I like the strapless part of it, but also how it’s low in the front as well.
I’m too nervous to go strapless! I don’t want anyone to see anything.
I’m still on the fence about an adhesive bra… I guess I’m more looking for a backless one.

SeekingStyle
Style_council
SeekingStyle

I’ve had 2 that I’ve gotten from Target and maybe it’s just the lower quality, but they do not like to stick in warmer weather (sweat lol)! Which is dumb because that’s when you’re going to be wearing backless shirts and dresses right? lol

pupuren
Style_council
pupuren

My adhesive bra is from NuBra, and it’s basically what is popular in Asia. It’s really nifty and sticks on really well. You have to take care about washing and not moisturizing the area before putting it on, or else the ability to stick is compromised.

posted over 1 year ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION