SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
LunaLionelli
Style_council
LunaLionelli

Where do you guys shop for accessories??
What do you think are some of the best places to find good stuff that’s not too overpriced?

posted about 5 years ago
mariezee
Style_council
mariezee

Forever 21 has great accessories that are affordable and stylish.

posted about 5 years ago

miss_scientist
Style_council
miss_scientist

i buy a lot of my accessories at forever 21. but i’ve bought my better quality costume jewelry from anthropologie and banana republic

posted about 5 years ago

PeachyPanda
Style_council
PeachyPanda

i love f21 for accessories, like mariezee said, affordable and stylish

posted about 5 years ago

Tashhh
Style_council
Tashhh

If you buy anything “silver” or “gold” from cheaper stores, it will tarnish incredibly fast and become a waste of your money in the long run. Unless I just haven’t figured out how to prevent tarnishing.. Either way, I prefer vintage pieces since they will last much longer.

posted about 5 years ago

jel
Style_council
jel

i like to go on ebay and buy betsey johnson jewelry. forever21 has very trendy/yet inexpensive jewelry. or i wear my own designs that i sell on my website: http://PoisonAppleNYC.com

posted about 5 years ago

CultureCouture
Style_council
CultureCouture

If you’re wanting to go out to get your accessories, I’d suggest Forever21 (like everyone else haha) or Charlotte Russe.
If you want to order online, however, you can check out girlprops.com. Alot of the accessories there are pretty cheap.

posted about 5 years ago

SarahJaneR
Style_council
SarahJaneR

Definitely F21, also, just small local stores. I’ve also gotten jewelry from major chains like Target and Walmart. I don’t discriminate on where i shop because you can find a diamond in the rough :)go to girlprops.com and fabuless.com, which is girl prop’s sister site

posted about 5 years ago

splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I usually get my accessories at Topshop and New Look but if I want something a bit more original I go to Accessorize.

posted about 5 years ago

Catherinee
Style_council
Catherinee

Antique stores are INCREDIBLE for jewelry. Some of it’s pricey, but it’s the kinda stuff you can wear forever.

I like Urban Outfitters for bags and wallets.

For other stuff, Forever 21 and Target are pretty good :)

posted about 5 years ago

LisaLockhart
Style_council
LisaLockhart

My favorite places are forever21, Target, and New York & Co. and sometimes you can find some nice things at Wetseal if you are lucky! hope that helps
[fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

posted about 5 years ago

suzyyy
Style_council
suzyyy

I also like Forever21 cuz its cheap but its made cheap so they break easily and tarnish.
I really like ALDO accessories – good quality, good prices (mostly under $20)

posted about 5 years ago

hopelesslydevoted
Style_council
hopelesslyde...

F21, Charming Charlies (local I think?), target, and looots online

posted about 5 years ago

anli
Style_council
anli

Claire’s sometimes has nice stuff on sale (they recently had sterling silver earrings/necklaces for $5, and cheaper items 5 for $10).

posted about 5 years ago

chachadiva
Style_council
chachadiva

For any Canadians out there the Bay has some pretty great jewelry, especially the one in the Eaton Center.. a bit on the pricey side but my favourite rings are from there.

posted about 5 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION