SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Don’t know what Papaya is? Well, think of the store like a Forever 21, except… it’s not. Haha, they pretty much sell the same stuff, but they definitely offer more stuff I would say.

They are usually around the nation… but to my surprise, you can also shop online! Here are a few finds that I saw in-store the other day, and thought I’d share with you some of these CUTE and affordable finds. Yup.

1. Floral Wayfarers ($5.80) – Yup. Cheeeap and addorrrable.
2. Heart Shorts Overalls ($22.99)
3. Dots Belted Pattern Top ($18.99) – Kinda pricey, but I actually bought this one the other day! Fell in love with the dots.
4. Pattern Knotted Blouse ($13.99) – Get on your wild side!

Which ones are your favs? List your favourite item below!

posted over 2 years ago
AnikaBurke
Shop_seller_2 AnikaBurke is a Chictopia seller who has been hand-picked by our editors to sell merchandise on our website.

Chictopia sellers carry fashion forward products and ensure great customer experience. Click here if you are interested in selling your merchandise on Chictopia.
AnikaBurke

I love No. 3

posted over 2 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

they definitely have some cute stuff, but it’s always a hit or miss for me in store—I have to sift through a lot of clubbing attire, or generic teen clothes. but last time I went I scored a cute dress for $7 :)

posted over 2 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

this shop is brilliant ! i have sweater from papaya . love number 2 !!

posted over 2 years ago

F4SHI0N
Style_council
F4SHI0N

i never knew they sell online. i stopped shopping there a few years ago because of the quality not worth it for the price. but that polka dot top is cute:)

posted over 2 years ago

lu_pe
Style_council
lu_pe

I’ve been to a Papaya at an outlet mall before, and think the clothing are cute! But the quality of the clothing isnt exactly the best… I bought a stripped cardigan from there for about $15, and a few weeks after wearing and washing it, it started to get holes… I had them sewed up, but then holes would appear on other areas… Especially on the rim of the opening of the cardi. I’m most likely not going to shop there again, especially for clothes.

posted over 2 years ago

Jenmeli8
Style_council
Jenmeli8

Oh wow :D

posted about 2 years ago

TheChelseaBang
Style_council
TheChelseaBang

I actually found the most amazing leather jacket there and it came with a removable gray hoodie, but i agree that it is a hit or miss.

posted about 2 years ago

josedas
New_user josedas is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When josedas reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
josedas

The information is very interesting. I like all post. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!

posted about 2 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION