SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Proxxy
Style_council
Proxxy

So I recently came across this online store while browsing for some new trinkets.
Some of their shirts and accessories look like very poor quality but I fell in love with their affordable shoe selection.Soo many cute boots and heels that are chic and cheap.

Ok so I need to know if anyone here had ordered from them before and if so,were you happy with their items?
I don’t normally buy from sites I’m not familiar with but I’m beyond tempted right now.
Give me your scoop ladies,please and thank-you. :)

posted over 4 years ago
knock
Style_council
knock

I have bought from Amiclubwear before. Their shoes are definitely not designer quality, but super trendy and great for short-term wear. They are a trendy online store that caters to current trends. There are other stores like them you can check out:

Gojane.com
Cutesygirl.com
Urbanog.com
Makemechic.com

They all have great cheap shoe selections.

I enjoy having a lot of shoes that I can switch with outfits, so cheap trendy shoes are definitely for me. If you want a pair of shoes that will last a lifetime, then don’t buy from them. But if you’re looking for a trendy fix or shoes you won’t be walking miles in everyday, then Amiclubwear is for you.

If you’re buying heels, I assume you won’t be walking in them for too long everyday, so Amiclubwear shoes should last you a long time.

Beware of the sandals though. They are VERY low quality and break after only a few weeks of wear.

In the end, you get what you pay for.

posted over 4 years ago

Proxxy
Style_council
Proxxy

That’s pretty much what I assumed just from looking at their clothing.I don’t spend much time in cute shoes during the day so I think I’ll go ahead and get some.

Thanks for your review!

posted over 4 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION