SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
swinginthelobby
Style_council
swinginthelobby

i love so many of the ways chictopians wear the AA interlock skirts, particularly the pencil, and was considering getting one for myself. my question is, will this skirt work for someone with hips? i mean, i have serious hips, not a case of false modesty here. the only pencil skirt i currently have is one by tahari that i bought a bit large at dillard’s and then had tailored to fit me, but it’s much more formal looking than the AA because of the fabric. due to the fabric of the AA skirt, will it hang well on someone with hips, or is it so clingy that its just destined to be completely unflattering no matter what size? thanks for any help and advice!

posted over 6 years ago
yesiwillyes
Style_council
yesiwillyes

I am hippy and have the AA interlock pencil skirt and love it. I dont think its too clingy, nor does it hang off of you. Mine is just the cotton one, but if you got it in the pvc i think it would hang a little different. It tends to strech after a few wears, so i kind of wish i would have gotten a size smaller, but its awesome because if you want to you can wear it higher or lower on the waist, or even hike it up to a shorter style. It falls nicely in all of the above fashions.

posted over 6 years ago

yesiwillyes
Style_council
yesiwillyes

I am hippy and have the AA interlock pencil skirt and love it. I dont think its too clingy, nor does it hang off of you. Mine is just the cotton one, but if you got it in the pvc i think it would hang a little different. It tends to strech after a few wears, so i kind of wish i would have gotten a size smaller, but its awesome because if you want to you can wear it higher or lower on the waist, or even hike it up to a shorter style. It falls nicely in all of the above fashions.

posted over 6 years ago

swinginthelobby
Style_council
swinginthelobby

thanks for the reply. i actually went out and tried one today but didn’t find it to be super flattering, however, i didn’t see it in the pvc, so there may be a return trip in my near future! thanks again.

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION