Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lydia
Style_icon
lydia

a pair of slouchy leather boots.
I have a pair of brown leather, but I’d like black leather boots as well.
As for the bomber, I’ve been looking for years, it still hasn’t come along.
any ideas?

posted over 6 years ago
bexlea
Style_council
bexlea

I was just going to post the exact same thing regarding a leather bomber! So I’m going to follow this question closely…

posted over 6 years ago

kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

ugh im in the same predicament…i’ve been trying to find one for ages

posted over 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

i opted for the motorcycle one instead. ebay? othewise kaboodle might help. good luck!

posted over 6 years ago

aliwishesbear
Style_council
aliwishesbear

SWORD makes a gorgeous leather bomber in black. It’s called the Luca…they might still have some at shopbop.com

posted over 6 years ago

tubemouse
Style_council
tubemouse

I got one in Zara last summer. They had several styles. I think H&M and Forever21 often do faux leather ones, not sure if you want that though.

posted over 6 years ago

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

ok so i finally got my jacket frm ebay and i happen to have found the same one here http://www.hotleathers.com/detail.aspx?ID=21663 lol
i did pay less than that, and it’s got lot of attitude, but this is a really heavy winter coat. so i’ll just have to wait to wear it. crap.
i’m gonna sleep until then…

posted over 6 years ago

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

Express finally designed a cute leather jacket. Go to “http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=601&parentCategoryId=2&categoryId=33&subCategoryId=33”;. I am buying it next week as soon as I get paid! It reminds me of the one Kate Moss did for TopShop. I’m using my $30 off of $100 purchase coupon as well so I am ecstatic! It’s not quite the bomber style but equally cute.

posted over 6 years ago

merkovsky
Style_council
merkovsky

zara has been coming up with more leather jackets recently. they usually release 1-3 per collection. i bought mine from there.
if you are from the UK or have access to a topshop store, you might want to try tthere or www.topshop.com. THeir jackets are a bit expensive, especially if they come from the kate moss, christopher kane or botique collections.
if you are willing to drop some extra $$$, then shopbop.com is the perfect place to find hundreds of cute leather jackets. they’re usually 300-500ish though. hope that helped :)

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION