Forum > Shopping

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
lydia
Style_icon
lydia

a pair of slouchy leather boots.
I have a pair of brown leather, but I’d like black leather boots as well.
As for the bomber, I’ve been looking for years, it still hasn’t come along.
any ideas?

posted almost 10 years ago
bexlea
Style_council
bexlea

I was just going to post the exact same thing regarding a leather bomber! So I’m going to follow this question closely…

kokonzai2
Style_council
kokonzai2

ugh im in the same predicament…i’ve been trying to find one for ages

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

i opted for the motorcycle one instead. ebay? othewise kaboodle might help. good luck!

aliwishesbear
Style_council
aliwishesbear

SWORD makes a gorgeous leather bomber in black. It’s called the Luca…they might still have some at shopbop.com

tubemouse
Style_council
tubemouse

I got one in Zara last summer. They had several styles. I think H&M and Forever21 often do faux leather ones, not sure if you want that though.

fairysoul806
Style_council
fairysoul806

ok so i finally got my jacket frm ebay and i happen to have found the same one here http://www.hotleathers.com/detail.aspx?ID=21663 lol
i did pay less than that, and it’s got lot of attitude, but this is a really heavy winter coat. so i’ll just have to wait to wear it. crap.
i’m gonna sleep until then…

GirlfriendInAComa
Style_council
GirlfriendIn...

Express finally designed a cute leather jacket. Go to “http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=601&parentCategoryId=2&categoryId=33&subCategoryId=33”;. I am buying it next week as soon as I get paid! It reminds me of the one Kate Moss did for TopShop. I’m using my $30 off of $100 purchase coupon as well so I am ecstatic! It’s not quite the bomber style but equally cute.

merkovsky
Style_council
merkovsky

zara has been coming up with more leather jackets recently. they usually release 1-3 per collection. i bought mine from there.
if you are from the UK or have access to a topshop store, you might want to try tthere or www.topshop.com. THeir jackets are a bit expensive, especially if they come from the kate moss, christopher kane or botique collections.
if you are willing to drop some extra $$$, then shopbop.com is the perfect place to find hundreds of cute leather jackets. they’re usually 300-500ish though. hope that helped :)

REPLY TO DISCUSSION