SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
theradiatorhums
Style_council
theradiatorhums

descriptions of your style, por favor.
what goes through your mind while dressing/making purchases/etc?
what styles do you love? where would you like your style to take you, or what look have you been secretly dying to try?
i’ll go first:
i don’t like fussy styles for myself. i’m easily distracted by anything & everything, so i like my style to be simple, but still awesome with touch of spunk (i LOVE sienna’s style. not her lifestyle choices, but hey…)
i love the ‘bohemian’ style, but it doesn’t translate very well on me. :/

posted almost 6 years ago
splashofcolour
Style_council
splashofcolour

I’ve never really thought about exactly what my style is. When I go shopping and see something I like, I buy it regardless of which category of style it fits and just try and match it with something else I own.

I do try to keep my style looking at least a little girly though, I like to have at least a little girly touch on each outfit.

queenlazy
Style_council
queenlazy

I like simple clothes, patterns aren’t really my thing. Anything black or grey, I try to aim for a grown up rock girl sort of look, but I always get distracted by shiny pretty things.

foxhuntvintage
Style_council
foxhuntvintage

grown-up femininity. menswear. warm colors. gothic detailing. monochromatic colors. subtlety and balance. i have a pretty hourglass shape, so high-waisted things suit me. i also always have some item that holds some family history one me (mother’s necklaces, grandma’s ring, grandpa’s scarf)
i’m so over wearing clothes that are cuter than me, or that end up wearing me. and i try to adopt only trends that actually suit me and incorporate them in a lasting way into my style.
secret style wishes? i’d love to be a mod. jet black hair and red lips.

rainelyn
Style_council
rainelyn

comfort is always first. i guess everything depends on my mood. i generally like simple with a slight twist? actually i have no idea how to describe my style. can somebody describe it for me please? lol im not big on accessorizing only because i think it overwhelms my frame. i find that i always err on the semi trashy side because you can’t really take the jersey out of the girl, now can ya!?

cindy
Style_council
cindy

Its so hard to describe anything about yourself. You know when they have the question “how would you describe yourself in three words”, well I’m always stumped. I’m such a confused person. Anyway, I couldn’t really describe my style apart from simple, monochrome, maybe a little girly, sometimes a little trashy?

REPLY TO DISCUSSION