Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
emily
Style_council
emily

like really really tight. like as tight as a girl wears them.
and i don’t mean your super fashionable guy who’s like making a pseudo political statement about gender and style and the human body or whatever, and i don’t mean emo boys either. i mean you’re regular fluro v-neck tshirt wearing idiot who has clearly straightened his hair and thinks he is awesome
why would you want your jeans that tight if you were a guy

posted about 6 years ago
leedaniel
Style_council
leedaniel

yep. that’s me. part of the feminist majority!

i used to buy women’s jeans all the time before i could find more sensible ones for guys.

i’ve been jogging for years and i have thick legs that fill out skinny jeans and give them shape. clothes should flatter us, right?

posted about 6 years ago

maxxthewolf
Style_council
maxxthewolf

Yup, I agree with you, Emily.
I was at a club in London last month, and noticed several androgynous individuals that once had mismatched chromosomes, wearing said “drain pipes”.
Ridiculous.

posted about 6 years ago

tornadoally
Style_council
tornadoally

I actually love when guys wear tight pants. I think it can actually be very rock n’ roll, and even hypermasculine – have you ever seen a picture of Robert Plant performing live? His bulge is ridiculous. No one could ever accuse him of being feminine when you can see… well, everything.
That being said, there are of course people who will fuck things up. But I think that tight pants on the right man with the right attitude and style can look ridiculously sexy.

posted about 6 years ago

changology
Style_council
changology

i prefer well tailored fitted jeans on stylish men, instead of seeing a boy who’s twice the size smaller than me wearing double zero jeans…

posted about 6 years ago

Style_council

#

posted about 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION